• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The best possible way to end my work week...

George Scott

Today is my Friday and when I got home I had a wonderful surprise waiting for me from @jfields. John, your kindness and generosity has blown me away! Don't know what I did to deserve the attention, but I promise you I will thoroughly enjoy sampling the goods.

I am so glad I found and landed on CP. I don't post much, but I lurk around here everyday keeping tabs on my virtual friends. I love this place, it's become a home away from home. It's too bad we are spread out so much, it would be awesome to have the opportunity to meet more of you in person. Mr. Fields, you personify everything that make's CP the best cigar forum on the Internet. Thanks again my friend.

Boom! Winter is coming and John is the mad bomber. Nice hit! Well deserved.

Hope you enjoy each and every one George! Post more and read less...... ?

Wish I could *Like* your post more than once. John personifies all that is good about this place. Great hit on a very deserving BOTL. George has shown his own generosity to me before, and deserves all the good things that come his way here.

I'm getting tired of saying how good of a guy, John is. Can't he just change it up a bit and let us bag on him for a while? Sheesh!

Nice job John and a great target. You'd make #1 proud :)

Today is my Friday and when I got home I had a wonderful surprise waiting for me from @jfields. John, your kindness and generosity has blown me away! Don't know what I did to deserve the attention, but I promise you I will thoroughly enjoy sampling the goods.

I am so glad I found and landed on CP. I don't post much, but I lurk around here everyday keeping tabs on my virtual friends. I love this place, it's become a home away from home. It's too bad we are spread out so much, it would be awesome to have the opportunity to meet more of you in person. Mr. Fields, you personify everything that make's CP the best cigar forum on the Internet. Thanks again my friend.
So true!