• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Best ......

Oldie but a goodie... but if you've never seen it, you owe it to yourself. President Bush and Steve Bridges at a White House Correspondents dinner.

Bush meets Bush

Not political. Just funny. :laugh:

Ding, ding, ding ...... good grief, how couldn't Dad at the Comedy Barn not win? I laughed do damn hard myself. But then you throw in the 'ol naked girl and magic combo and you're he clear winner.

Congrat's Emmo! please PM me your mailing address and I'll get a little sumptin sumptin out to ya .....

Thanks for the laughs guys! oh, and that damn dog sleep walking is so damn funny as well :thumbs:

:cool:

Ding, ding, ding ...... good grief, how couldn't Dad at the Comedy Barn not win? I laughed do damn hard myself. But then you throw in the 'ol naked girl and magic combo and you're he clear winner.

Congrat's Emmo! please PM me your mailing address and I'll get a little sumptin sumptin out to ya .....

Thanks for the laughs guys! oh, and that damn dog sleep walking is so damn funny as well :thumbs:

:cool:

Thank you sir. I guess watching videos at work can pay off. :thumbs:
Glad you liked them.
P.M.sent.