• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Big 1000!!!!

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Well as everybody can see, Joe is fast approaching the big 1000, wow I can just remember when he was at 800 it seems like yesterday, now he is all grown up and a big boy now fast approaching the big 1000. Now here is the real fun part, when will he do it, I have decided since I can and since I have no life :( . I will have a contest on when he will hit the big 1000. So the first person to guess when he will hit it, will get a nice prize from me :D . All you have to do is post the day and hour, when Joe hits the big 1000. The person closest to it wins, you can only enter once, and NO editing allowed. So lets have fun :D

Oh yeah, Joe you can't play so don't even try :p :p

This contest will probably go quick since Joe is such a blabber mouth :p .

First guess out of the gate. I will say that Joe will hit the big number on Monday the 16 of June at 9:00 pm. "Say it is so Joe, Say it is so........

well, since he can read this and shape our destinies, this might be considered "rigged." But since we're all honest and decent, I think he'll just post as normal.

with that in mind, 21 june 0943 (that's 9:43 AM for those not in the know.)

WOW! Santa is even in on this!! I feel so special! :p

well, since he can read this and shape our destinies, this might be considered "rigged." But since we're all honest and decent, I think he'll just post as normal.

Thanks for the vote of confidence! ;)

Hey Joe, hook a bro out! I say he hit tomorrow, Saturday the 14th, at around 12030 EST. ;)
Emo

Hmmm... I'll get in on this... he only needs like 35 more posts and I'm not sure what he's doing this weekend, so I'll take June 17 at around 7:00 p.m.

I'll say..........June 17th @.........8:15 pm est. Hey Joe, split the pot with ya 50/50! :D