• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Big 1000!!!!

THE PRESSURE!! I don't "perform" well under pressure! :p Ask my wife! :p

ooooooooooooouch! :(

I'm not playin' anymore! I'll be in the corner till your ready to say your sorry! :(

JOE.M. said:

I'm not playin' anymore! I'll be in the corner till your ready to say your sorry! :(
He's sorry! Now get to postin...lol :p
Emo

emodx said:
JOE.M. said:

He's sorry! Now get to postin...lol :p
Emo
Not good enough! :p

Uhoh looks like Joe just might post over 1000 soon, so Joe you need to go back to your corner and sulk some more. :p

Who the hell wants to guess when "Zipper Belly" hits a grand. I mean, who really cares.

NA

SamClemmons said:
Who the hell wants to guess when "Zipper Belly" hits a grand. I mean, who really cares.

NA
:(

I can remember the day's when love flowed freely! :love:

I guess the honeymoon is over! :(

Ohh yeah and today is the last day to put your guess in, since knowing Joe he will go over soon. You have until, 11:00pm Pacific Time. :D

Okay I need to get in on this as well. JoeyM I am sure he is sorry for hurting your feelings.......... LMO ;)

My guess will be June 15th say 4 PM

Okay Joe now it's time to get to work ................. ;)

BenjieV :D

I don't know. the way Joe keeps flapping his lips he could go over tonite. :p

I will have to post the winner, on Monday, that is if Joe blows his load early and goes over 1000. If not then who knows. Anyway, I am going camping, so see everyone on Monday, and Yes Bill and Joe. I will not run into any trees while I am out there. :p

Pssssssssssssst... Hey look :0 1000 !! :)

That would be this post!

Congrats on the 1000 posts Joe..... :thumbs:

It looks like Styx&Stoned won, way to go newby. :)

STYX&STONED said:
I'll say..........June 17th @.........8:15 pm est. Hey Joe, split the pot with ya 50/50! :D
We have a winner. Okay I shall get the prize out early next week. Just PM me your snailer. :D