• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Blind Shall Lead the Blind Pass

MonkeyK said:
As far as I can tell everyone is OK. If anyone reading this thread thinks I should have some reservations about someone listed above, please let me know.

-edited to drop SFG75 at his request
[snapback]162349[/snapback]​

Well, I'm kind of a dork, but everyone else seems ok.

rknicker said:
MonkeyK said:
As far as I can tell everyone is OK. If anyone reading this thread thinks I should have some reservations about someone listed above, please let me know.

-edited to drop SFG75 at his request

Well, I'm kind of a dork, but everyone else seems ok.
[snapback]162679[/snapback]​

Thanks man! You're OK too :p :laugh: :D

<puffing on an LFD DL600; no, I won't be putting any of these in the pass!>

STEP RIGHT UP! SIGN YER NAME ON THE DOTTED LINE!

JOURNEY WITH US ON A VOYAGE INTO THE UNKNOWN!!!!

OK, I'll be quiet now.

-edited to readd SFG75 at his request
[/quote]

Woo-hoo!, glad to be back. :thumbs: Things turned out for the better. :thumbs:

SFG75 said:
-edited to readd SFG75 at his request

Woo-hoo!, glad to be back. :thumbs: Things turned out for the better. :thumbs:
[snapback]162970[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Glad everything is okay!!! Welcome back!!!!

cvmfour said:
WTF! How's it been going Matt!?!?!?
[snapback]162676[/snapback]​

Not much, how have you been? Ive havent been on in a while but I missed it. I am back now....

-matt

smokers only said:
cvmfour said:
WTF! How's it been going Matt!?!?!?
[snapback]162676[/snapback]​

Not much, how have you been? Ive havent been on in a while but I missed it. I am back now....

-matt
[snapback]163386[/snapback]​

Glad to have you back! Don't be a stranger! Time to hook us up with the PAM's at wholesale :laugh:

I want to get this pass started Monday.

So guinnessguy, you're in. The list will close with whoever we have by Saturday at Midnight. On Sunday I will create the pass order.

If you have not sent them to me, please pm your email address and phone number (in case we have any problems and a pass player cannot be contacted by PM). I promise not to sell your phone number to Thompson's telemarketers).

MonkeyK said:
I want to get this pass started Monday.

So guinnessguy, you're in. The list will close with whoever we have by Saturday at Midnight. On Sunday I will create the pass order.

If you have not sent them to me, please pm your email address and phone number (in case we have any problems and a pass player cannot be contacted by PM). I promise not to sell your phone number to Thompson's telemarketers).
[snapback]163593[/snapback]​

Glad to hear that this one is headed to the runway. :thumbs: Congrats guinness on your first pass!, you won't ever forget it, trust me on that. You do have to tell us though-what's it like being at Woodstock?? Just curious :p :p

Monkey-You mean to tell me that you won't send our numbers to Thompson's!!??? :0 :angry2: :angry2: I want to be badgered by hostile telemarketers selling overpriced, cheap-@ss no-name, no-taste, no-brand cigars. :angry2: :angry2: Man, see if I ever do a split with you on Thompson's gran reserve cigars. :angry: $79.00 for 130 cigars-all mine!, not yours!. hahahahahaha! :p

:sign:

guinnessguy said:
Sounds like my kind of pass, but alas, I'm still wet behind the ears...... :D
[snapback]163276[/snapback]​

Welcome to the pass!!!! We'll just have to do a mini-herf when this baby gets around to us!!! (I'm right outside Gurnee - fairly close by).

ggiese said:
guinnessguy said:
Sounds like my kind of pass, but alas, I'm still wet behind the ears...... :D
[snapback]163276[/snapback]​

Welcome to the pass!!!! We'll just have to do a mini-herf when this baby gets around to us!!! (I'm right outside Gurnee - fairly close by).
[snapback]163620[/snapback]​

Sounds like a winning idea - we're practically neighbors!

melski said:
OK, get a room, you two.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
[snapback]163695[/snapback]​

...only if it involves bath robes, steaks and cigars... Is it wrong????

(guinnessguy - I'm sure you've heard about Earl on the Kevin Matthews show... inside joke)

Just a note to anyone not in this pass. I am closing the player list as of midnight tonight (CST). I have room for two more players, so if you are considering this pass, today is the day to tell me. :whistling:

Also, I just recently noticed that there are 3 pass players in Michigan, all very close by and near where I grew up (My dad still lives in the house, very close to Pontiac Tr and Curtis Rd.) :cool:

Can I get in or is it to late?????

I have been in only one pass so far. If I made the cut i'll pm you my info

OK, gtphaleis playing too, so now we have three guys from around Chicago, and three guys from around Ann Arbor.

I'll be getting the order together today and packaging up the pass. There will be an addition before I am through...

So we have Me,George and who else from Chicago area? George feel like hooking up like last time. If you want you can pick the place this time,i'm sure we can get Alex to come out and smoke with us also.

Steve