• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The bomb to end all bombs. This one's a NUKE ****Diffused****

beyond the band

cantankerous newb
Oh, newbs Oh newbs.
You have shot your foam wads. It's time for the Pup and I to play.

When this lands you will have 72 hours to extract the contents safely. You will need to post all stages of this on Cigar Pass.
When you fail you must lay down arms and admit defeat to the FOGS
If you succeed you will receive further instructions

Oh and search is your friend......

FIRE ONE!!!!!
0311 3260 0001 6407 5009

photo.JPG by camp4lo.com, on Flickr

62 lbs of death incoming

Nice work FOG I look forward to seeing how this plays out.

Did USPS charge you more for that since it is 62lbs?

Paul

Nice work FOG I look forward to seeing how this plays out.

Did USPS charge you more for that since it is 62lbs?

Paul

We are not FOG's We are just avenging our friends. "If it fits it ships" 16.20 The lady was pissed though!

This is one time I am GLAD not to be a FOG. Time to get more beer and popcorn.

What's the deal with all the ball bearings? ???

It's all ball bearings these days.
1242698526_3.jpg

This will definitely be fun to watch!! I can smell the muriatic acid and grape white owls now!

... awwww, thats a cute bomb. :p

I have faith in you Newbs ! Get out the gas powered concrete saw.
Souldog made a mistake when he posted himself "tacking a cage". He has shown the dimensions with his hand in the pic....
Just cut off the corners at a 45 degree angle until you find the outline of the rebar. Then trace the inner side of the rebar "square" on top of the block, and cut. Then soak the remaining block in a little acid to allow the breakdown of the bonding agents. Give it some time to soak up .

Now fire up a stogie and start smoking some ribs. Call some friends over and tell them to bring a dish, and some beers. Have the Mrs. bake a cake. Start pounding some drinks and laugh often. Get the midget jugglers, and call a female stripper to show up for some entertainment (request she wear a bee suite). Congratulations. You just kicked some serious ass. Silly FoGs. You have too little faith in the Newbs this year. . . Hope Im back from NYC in time to enjoy following this.

Newbs 2012

... awwww, thats a cute bomb. :p

I have faith in you Newbs ! Get out the gas powered concrete saw.
Souldog made a mistake when he posted himself "tacking a cage". He has shown the dimensions with his hand in the pic....
Just cut off the corners at a 45 degree angle until you find the outline of the rebar. Then trace the inner side of the rebar "square" on top of the block, and cut. Then soak the remaining block in a little acid to allow the breakdown of the bonding agents. Give it some time to soak up .

Now fire up a stogie and start smoking some ribs. Call some friends over and tell them to bring a dish, and some beers. Have the Mrs. bake a cake. Start pounding some drinks and laugh often. Get the midget jugglers, and call a female stripper to show up for some entertainment (request she wear a bee suite). Congratulations. You just kicked some serious ass. Silly FoGs. You have too little faith in the Newbs this year. . . Hope Im back from NYC in time to enjoy following this.

Newbs 2012

It would be great if they sent this to the man that works with concrete day in and day out...LOL

Newbs 2012 "...we're the best around!"

Y'all are F*CKED!

Remember, you have 72 HOURS from time of delivery, and we'll know when it gets dropped off. Be gentle, be precise, because if you don't extract the contents without breaking the precious cargo, we expect your complete and total surrender, and Set in Stone and Tall Paul, you must delcare the FOGs victorious and the Newbs defeated.

Savvy?

Y'all are F*CKED!

Remember, you have 72 HOURS from time of delivery, and we'll know when it gets dropped off. Be gentle, be precise, because if you don't extract the contents without breaking the precious cargo, we expect your complete and total surrender, and Set in Stone and Tall Paul, you must delcare the FOGs victorious and the Newbs defeated.

Savvy?

I'm just watching this unfold, but how can two people declare defeat on a militia? There are cells everywhere, even if the FOGS take out one or two NEWBS, there are others to take their place!-_-

Y'all are F*CKED!

Savvy?

I'm just watching this unfold, but how can two people declare defeat on a militia? There are cells everywhere, even if the FOGS take out one or two NEWBS, there are others to take their place!-_-

We did this in the style of AVB, to honor that event and to bring some of that experience to the next generation of newbs! So, ask him. :p

Y'all are F*CKED!

Savvy?

A Shit load of newbs in this army!

Handle it properly and this should be a simple flesh wound. :laugh:

In the words of the great Snoop... "Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks." :thumbs: :D

Edit: After a few Ipa's and re-reading my response it seems I was quite sharp. I don't mean to call anybody a bitch, I was just referring to the bomb.. :laugh:

Wow, when I said that it's time to bring out the big guns I had no idea that Big bertha was getting pulled out of retirement. This is going to be good to watch.