• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The bomb to end all bombs. This one's a NUKE ****Diffused****

Good to hear and see a bit of a resolution. Hope things even out for you dog.

So I've had this key for the past 24 Days waiting further instruction and still nothing. as I know most have lost intrest in the war the newbies are still awaiting a surrender post and the final chapter to this said Nuke!

Any Updates?

Paul

Whoops, my bad dude. You can blame this one on me, since I'm the irresponsible one. :p No, Matt just hit me up today and said something like Hey fugger, we need to take care of Tall Paul, like NOW! So, I logged back on and saw this. We're going to take care of you, just loads of shit happened in both our lives between the time Matt and I made this, and now. His lovely daughter's kicking ass in the All Stars Softball team so he's balancing work and practice/games with her 6 days a week, and I've got my own personal shit I'm getting kicked around on.

I'm trying to keep comm lines open with everyone to let them know that we're still going to take care of you ok? It WILL be done, we won't be on the Scumbag List or anything, just bear with us while we get our shit together.

http://www.scumbagslist.com/souldog

So the second package arrived this weekend and the key fit the lock! :thumbs:

Thanks Souldog and BTB for the nice selection of smokes I really appriciate your efforts on this.

gallery_13257_1613_671111.jpg

Paul

Nice, the bomb squad receiving the propoer retribution for a swift and decisive job !

Now did someone ever receive the white flag from the Fog's ? lol

Very nicely done. Great job from the bomber and the bombee.

Good to see that you were able to get that last package diffused Paul!

Nice, the bomb squad receiving the propoer retribution for a swift and decisive job !

No flag yet. I don't think they have anyone left that can lift their arm up to wave it.

Great goin', guys. This was awesome to watch. Can't wait for '13!

No flag yet. I don't think they have anyone left that can lift their arm up to wave it.

That whatI tought ! lol

So if there's no one left....what de we do with the preparations for the war of 2013 ? hehehehe :cool: