• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The bomb to end all bombs. This one's a NUKE ****Diffused****

Hey dumb and dumber I have been informed that your nuke is inNH. It has not hit my door step yet but i will let you know when it does. My mail ladie is very old and may not drop this at the door so if she doesn't I will have to pick it up on Monday!

I hate you both LOL

Paul

Karma is a bitch bro!! :laugh:

Good luck man, and no matter what happens we appreciate all you've done organizing this. ;)

Hey dumb and dumber I have been informed that your nuke is inNH. It has not hit my door step yet but i will let you know when it does. My mail ladie is very old and may not drop this at the door so if she doesn't I will have to pick it up on Monday!

I hate you both LOL

Paul

Good luck man, and no matter what happens we appreciate all you've done organizing this. ;)
We are doomed! Paul couldnt organize a sock drawer! We would have been better off if you had sent it to Mu-mike!!!

I have faith in you Paul. You're an HVAC technician so you should be handy with the tools bro. Good luck my friend, we are all counting on you.

That thing looks like a birthday cake with silver sprinkles. Squirt some chocolate syrup on that thing and just eat it..
(Who thinks of bombs like that!)

This war has made me laugh in so many ways. There have been many great bombs with great, well deserved targets.

You guys are simply the best.

Not that I deserved a package, but I was fretting, my 600sq ft apartment, and 4 tools including a hand saw and drill, I would have been f***ed.

Good luck Pall, you poor bastard!

Maybe you should have Doc come over and see if it has a heart beat first?

Good luck with that, looks like your going to need a plasma cutter to cut that one open.

Oh Btw, Paul. I don't do hernias. You're on your own.

Doc

This is what is in store for your neighborhood.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL1xUWgBlFw

I hate you both LOL

Paul

Yup good luck.....
Remember you must extract the contents intact for further instructions.
This is by no means over!

Good luck with that, looks like your going to need a plasma cutter to cut that one open.

Turn your head and cough.. :laugh:
Oh Btw, Paul. I don't do hernias. You're on your own.

Doc

When I opened this I expected it to be an article about how badly the Red Wings stunk in the playoffs the year. :(

My wife just called and said my mail ladie just blew out her back... Lol I guess a very heavy box is laying out on the porch. As long as i don't get called in tomorow I will focuse on this all day I'm sure ill need it. It is only fair to say it touched down here in derry nh at 11:30am so start your clock.

Thanks again dicks.... lol

Paul

My wife just called and said my mail ladie just blew out her back... Lol I guess a very heavy box is laying out on the porch. As long as i don't get called in tomorow I will focuse on this all day I'm sure ill need it. It is only fair to say it touched down here in derry nh at 11:30am so start your clock.

Paul

YOU CAN DO IT!

Paul

Clock starts when you start son. Clock in here when you start.

Good luck newb

I bet when Paul gets home the wifey will already have it cracked...

Paul will not be phased one bit by this miniscule attempt at return fire.

Paul, use the force!! The evil empire will fall!!! There is a new resistance!!!