• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Boswell Pipe Tobacco Pass

WOW the USPS is extremely slow this week. :rolleyes: I guess that is why they call this the busiest mail week of the year.

WOW the USPS is extremely slow this week. :rolleyes: I guess that is why they call this the busiest mail week of the year.
It is quite slow. :(

I hope this finds it way home soon. You must really be going crazy with all these fine puts! :)

Strange thing is that another package I sent on the same day is already in Nebraska.

TampaSupremo

Ok, it's here and gone already headed to Scot.

DC# 0306 0320 0004 6720 4838

Fuggin' USPS site wouldn't let me print my click & ship for some reason. :angry:

T:The Pipe Room Middle Earth
T:Stoney's Blend
T:Longbottom Leaf

P:Easton Smokeshop: Tred Avon
P:Easton Smokeshop: Choptank
P:Easton Smokeshop: St. Michaels
P:Easton Smokeshop: Eastern Shore

These are from my local shop, named after places and rivers in the area.

I can't find my blend sheet with the info, I'll post it when I do.

Ok, it's here and gone already headed to Scot.

DC# 0306 0320 0004 6720 4838

Fuggin' USPS site wouldn't let me print my click & ship for some reason. :angry:

T:The Pipe Room Middle Earth
T:Stoney's Blend
T:Longbottom Leaf

P:Easton Smokeshop: Tred Avon
P:Easton Smokeshop: Choptank
P:Easton Smokeshop: St. Michaels
P:Easton Smokeshop: Eastern Shore

These are from my local shop, named after places and rivers in the area.

I can't find my blend sheet with the info, I'll post it when I do.

Dang Mr. Wolf, excellent turn-around!
Great P's and T's!
You da Man!

HEADS UP CIGARDAWG! You've been very quiet lately, are you out there? :whistling:

I am most definitely out here. I have been quietly monitoring this. Ready and waiting for it to arrive. Thinking tomorrow or Saturday. I'll post my puts and takes sometime over the weekend/holiday.

How does next weekend sound for the hand-off, Tim. Say on Saturday the 29th? LMK.

I am most definitely out here. I have been quietly monitoring this. Ready and waiting for it to arrive. Thinking tomorrow or Saturday. I'll post my puts and takes sometime over the weekend/holiday.

How does next weekend sound for the hand-off, Tim. Say on Saturday the 29th? LMK.

Hello CigarDawg!

My fellow KEYSTONE STATER! Glad to see you here. We've missed you. Perhaps USPS dropped the PASS off today? I don't think the USPS is open on Monday or Tuesday, so if it doesn't make it today I'm guessing it won't be there till Wednesday.

Looking forward to seeing you all. I'll PM you on the dates.

:thumbs:

The pass arrived today. I have been putting a floor down in my smoking room today, so have not even opened it. I'll take a look over the long weekend and post soon as to puts and takes.

Sorry for the delay, guys. My takes are:

Sea Mist
Ashton Winding Road
JFM Treebeard
Dutch Treat

My puts are:

Pleasant Dreams - Tobacconist and Gifts in Charlottesville, VA (his best seller) 1oz
Louisiana Spice - Tobacconist and Gifts in Charlottesville, VA 1oz
Jamestowne Tradition (Altadis) English Mix 1.5 oz
Jamestowne Tradition (Altadis) Black Mix 1.5 oz

Thanks for letting me play. See you on Sunday, Tim.

I was thinking about this when we were there. I'd be up for it. Instead of house blends, maybe do a ounce of our favorite blends from tins and/or pouch.

Would it be possible for participants to mail a tin or two or three of their favorite tobacco to the Host and send them around so all participants could take a couple of bowls out of a lot of different blends? I know this will double shipping costs but it would really give guys a chance to sample different blends? Just thinking (poorly) outloud. I'd love to join any pass I'd be allowed to join.

BrewMeister Posted Today, 03:04 PM
Any interest in a Boswell Pipe Tobacco Pass II?

I am all for it. I was just thinking of something like this. I can't wait!. :thumbs:
CHris

I'm interested. I'm new. This sounds like a great idea. I have limited resources as I have just started but I would be willing to contribute as much as I can. There's a decent local shop near me that I can work with.

Well that is 7 possibles. I think if we can get 10 we'll see if we can't make ROUND II happen. :thumbs: