• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Boswell Pipe Tobacco Pass

I can play, though I think I have all but a couple of the Boswell blends in my cellar already! :laugh:

Yeah, I know this was originally a Boswell pass...will it be something different this time around? Or will we all order up some Boswell tobacco? I'm fine with whatever people decide on.

-Adam

Yeah, I know this was originally a Boswell pass...will it be something different this time around? Or will we all order up some Boswell tobacco? I'm fine with whatever people decide on.

-Adam

Last time Brew bought a sampler and we passed it around and did our p/t. I ended up with a couple of Boswell blends and a couple of other blends. We started with all Boswell stuff, but there was a good variety by the end of it.

I can't speak for Brew, but I'm guessing it will be similar this time around. It worked pretty well the first time.

Well that is 10. We can do whatever. So long as there is a consensus among the participates. I've started a new thread, so lets discuss preferences there. :thumbs: