- Jan 9, 2007
CP Chat Room Pass
This has been in the works for a while, and now that the weather has finally cooled off, I figured it was as good of a time as any. All the participants in this pass have been invited in the chat room. I hang out in there a bit, and thought it would be fun to put a pass together with the guys I've met in there. Unfortunately, there were more people I wanted to invite than I could. Those of you that I talked to and weren't sure if you'd be available, shoot me a PM and I'll put you in if you can play.
Rarity for Rarity and Value for Value. NC for ISOM and vice versa is fine. No limit on P/T as long as it's reasonable.
If you are unsure of any P/T, please PM me, or post them in the pass thread. If anybody has questions about a P/T, please address them and be civil. I don't mind being the final call if it comes to that, but I'd really like to encourage everybody's contributions/opinions on any P/T that might look a bit off (not that I expect this to really be an issue). Let me know if something comes up and you won't be available, so I can re-route the pass.
When the pass arrives, please do an inventory and make sure everything is as it should be (correct numbers, beads are charged, nothing damaged, box is still in good shape, etc.). Update the hard copy with your P/Ts and cross out your name/address.
Please PM the next member in the pass before you ship to assure they are ready to receive and that you have the correct address.
Please post a DC when the package ships. If it's cheaper and close to or as fast to send it with another carrier, feel free.
If anybody has any questions/concerns with any of these rules, let it be known and we'll fix it.
Participants (in order)
17. Johnny-O Magnum Culebra (P:smellysell/T:??)
28. Partagas 160 Robusto Minor (P:smellysell/T:??)
29. Ramon y Ramon Tribute Familia (from Parti 150 humidor) (P:smellysell/T:??)
39. Partagas Culebra (coffin) (P:smellysell/T:??)
44. Cohiba Piramide Edicion Limitada (ROA OCT 06) (P:BBS/T:??)
51. Casa Fuente Double Robusto (P:ELittle/T:??)
54. Diamond Crown #1 (P:jfk742/T:??)
55. Opus X Royal 8 (P:jfk742/T:??)
56. Ramone Allones Specially Selected '07 (P:jfk742/T:??)
58. ESG Churchill (P:denverdog/T:??)
62. Gurkha Legend Toro (P:rectifythis/T:??)
65. Graycliff Professionale Robusto (P:rectifythis/T:??)
66. DPG Black Toro (P:rectifythis/T:??)
73. SLR Serie A 5/06 (P:Shooter/T:??)
74. God of Fire double robusto '05 (P:Shooter/T:??)
77. GOF Don Carlos (P:Gator/T:??)
79. Opus X Lancero 2005 (P:Gator/T:??)
81. Anejo 49 (P:Jonesy/T:??)
82. Opus xXx (P:Jonesy/T:??)
88. Padilla Signature 1932 toro (P:Mr_Wolf/T:??)
91. Cuesta Rey Centenario No. 9 (P:Martin2D/T:??)
96. Padron 1926 #35 maduro (P:CC86/T:??)
102. Ashton VSG Corona Gorda (P:AngryFishH/T:??)
103. Graycliff Chairman (P:AngryFishH/T:??)
104. CAO Odyssey w/coffin (P:AngryFishH/T:??)
107. AF WOAN 05 (P:rob300c/T:??)
110. HDM EL 03 (P:rob300c/T:??)
114. Bolivar Robusto (NC) (Pave/T:??)
115. DPG Blue Torpedo (Pave/T:??)
117. Padron 1926 #1 Maduro (Pave/T:??)
119: m Gurkha Centurion XX (P:tomthirtysix/T:??)
120: Anejo 49 (P:tomthirtysix/T:??)
123. Padron 1926 #6 Nat (P:tomthirtysix/T:??)
124. Padron 40th Maddie (P:tkoepp/T:??)
125. LFD FP II (P:tkoepp/T:??)
126. La Aurora Cien Anos Churchill (P:tkoepp/T:??)
127. Outlaw LFD 2007 Event stick (P:tkoepp/T:??)
130. PSP2 06 (P:mrepp/T:??)
132. Opus x Robusto (P:mrepp/T:??)
134. Perdomo edicion de silva torpedo (P:Swissy/T:??)
134. Cohiba siglo VI JKI DIC04 (P:Swissy/T:??)
135. Tony Soprano Signature (Pouble D/T:??)
136. LFD Fartory Press II (Pouble D/T:??)
137. DPG Centurion (Pouble D/T:??)
138. Partagas Piramide EL 2000 (P:Anvil/T:??)
139. Montecristo Double Corona EL 2001 (P:Anvil/T:??)
140. Dannemann Artist Line HBPR Corona (P:Anvil/T:??)
141. Cohiba Lancero (P:Anvil/T:??)
142. Hoyo de Monterrey Regalos LE 2007 (P:Anvil/T:??)
143. La Gloria Cubana Medaille #2 (P:Anvil/T:??)
Also included in the pass will be a raffle bag that I've started. If you so desire, put a couple nice sticks in there, and at the end of the pass I will put your names in a hat and my daughter will draw one. Winner takes all.
EDIT: Pass is covered by CPI
EDIT #2: I decided not to participate in the raffle since I would be part of the drawing process.