• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The 'Convince Josh to go to a Herf' contest

For:
What were you going to do anyway? Spend even more time in your couch ass-groove?

Against:
I'll be there and I am probably going to take your wallet...

Killer contest!!

Fish

Go and you may disprove what everybody thinks about Lawyers

Stay and you will confirm what everybody thinks about Lawyers

Reason to go: Someone there will give you a blow job.

Reason not to go: Someone there will give you a blow job.
Matt, I didn't know you were going!

Buaahahahaha! :laugh:

You got to go because You can use some law tricks and law magic, or even law hypnotizing to convince everybody to stand on their heads, smoke cigars with their butts and make duck sounds.

You dont have to go because probably its impossible, and it will be just talking, drinking and smoking with no duck sounds

:sign:

Reason to go: Gary has a smoke and a drink waiting for you.

Reason not to go: Gary will probably follow you home looking for a cigar and a glass of water.

:sign:

:cool:

For: Seavita
"Go to the HERF and you will see a big guy in a Tshirt smoking a Tatajuae through his nose in order to extract that middle to the back of the tongue explosion he has so dilligently been seeking...."

Gotta love that kind of dedication

Against: Michal (the dead-pan humor of the line still cracks me up.)
"You dont have to go because probably its impossible, and it will be just talking, drinking and smoking with no duck sounds."

Michal--I remember their being very specific mailing intructions to get a package to you...make sure you get them to Gary.

And the decision is: Not going. WAY too much stuff to do before another trip to L.A. tomorrow afternoon. Sorry everybody...I was pretty close to convincing myself that this was a good idea, but just couldn't do it.

"Go to the HERF and you will see a big guy in a Tshirt smoking a Tatajuae through his nose in order to extract that middle to the back of the tongue explosion he has so dilligently been seeking...."

"You dont have to go because probably its impossible, and it will be just talking, drinking and smoking with no duck sounds."

Michal--I remember their being very specific mailing intructions to get a package to you...make sure you get them to Gary.

And the decision is: Not going. WAY too much stuff to do before another trip to L.A. tomorrow afternoon. Sorry everybody...I was pretty close to convincing myself that this was a good idea, but just couldn't do it.

deadeye.jpg

You suck Josh!
Not picking me for the contest and especially wussy-ing out of the herf!
LAME!

:p

-Rob

Sorry to hear we won't see you there, Josh. Hope to catch you next time.

Ou!, nice one :)
Thanks for contest Josh! :D

Im glad I convinced you not go there, we all know how much You love duck and goose sounds

I like Ray's comment!

------------------------------

Vince - package went out today....Michal....your's will hit the mail Thurs or Friday!

Remind me to NOT setup contests in the summer! :D

Thanks for your patience!

Mine touched down last night! Thanks again for the contest the fun and the amazing sticks!