• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am passing my wish on to Fourthrail. Enjoy my man. :thumbs: '
David

Ah, I really wanted to grant a wish, but I am grateful for your pass Rice.

Lets keep it simple, since I'm an Illusione fan and I haven't tried:

m7

Cheers...

(I'll keep lurking and trying to grant a wish.)

C...
Done!

*edit to add:

I had to post quick .. cuz I have something planned.

I pass my wish onto my brother Jim. Swissy, you are up! And take note ... fourthrail will get railed as hard as you wish, meaning, the better your wish, the harder I'll rail him.

Cheers!
- C

:laugh:
well, I threatened Cory via PM and he claims he's on this. Something about already finding some :0

But unless he posts something soon (say couple of hours?), I'll revise to more realistic. And he started this... just had to say that! crazy bastard...
And just to be clear, in the spirit of the rules previously posted and discussed, I will be sending fourthrail an Illusione 1, 2, 23, cg:4, 4/2g, 68, f9, mk, hl, and from his profile a 4 different cruzados, and a tat verocu from the east and west coast, plus some tagalongs (couldn't find an m7). I think that ought to cover one of Swissy's requests. What happens after that, I am not responsible. :whistling: :cool:

Cheers ... way over the top bro.

C...

edit: I can't spell.

I've been a little busy lately, sorry. shawk says the CAO LX2 is a worthy smoke, and I haven't had one, so that's my wish. Thanks, Cory!

I just so happen to have one, it is yours sir.

Be back in just a minute with my wish..

Since I am a LGC whore, I would like to try any vitola of the La Gloria Cubana Artesanos De Miami.

*Edited to add my wish*

I've been a little busy lately, sorry. shawk says the CAO LX2 is a worthy smoke, and I haven't had one, so that's my wish. Thanks, Cory!

I just so happen to have one, it is yours sir.

Be back in just a minute with my wish..

Since I am a LGC whore, I would like to try any vitola of the La Gloria Cubana Artesanos De Miami.

*Edited to add my wish*

Wish I had one, I owe you....

Rich

Got Franco593's package today.

WOW!

Every single cigar that Frank sent me are sticks I've been dying to try. Thank you.

You are a very generous BOTL.

Joe

So what's going on here? Is Bruce accepting my Lx2?
Yea, he accepts it. I'm guessing he just saw cajunblaze's post and spoke too soon. He's got a lot going on right now, so treat him well!!!

Your wish for the La Gloria Cubana Artesanos De Miami is the next up to be filled. :thumbs:

Sorry Nick, didn't see your post. I was gonna downgrade again to 2 Connies and a Camacho.

No problem Bruce, I will get your package out Monday morning.

I can't believe nobody has a LGC Artesano de Miami...

Well I will post a few other things up I guess:

NC Cubao
Illusione EccJ
Jose Seijas Sig

Thanks guys.

Sorry Nick, didn't see your post. I was gonna downgrade again to 2 Connies and a Camacho.

NC Cubao
Illusione EccJ
Jose Seijas Sig

Thanks guys.

Niko,

I can get you on Cubao, unfortunately, just smoked my 1 eecj (kinda overrated IMO) I have a lancero & torp cubao. Loveee the torp.

This cool?

-Aaron

My end has been received from Vinnyvega. Thank you very much, I know I will be enjoying these soon. Thanks again.

NC Cubao
Illusione EccJ
Jose Seijas Sig

Thanks guys.

Niko,

I can get you on Cubao, unfortunately, just smoked my 1 eecj (kinda overrated IMO) I have a lancero & torp cubao. Loveee the torp.

This cool?

-Aaron

Of course Aaron, thanks bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.