• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got you on this, N8! Please PM me your info.

As for my wish, I'm starting high and will work my way down. Howsabout an 858 Rosado?

Haha, you weren't kidding.. :whistling: :rolleyes:

Time to add another.

AF 858 Rosado
AF Sand Shark
2008 PSD5 EL

Wow! This is so exciting, and quite frankly after the day I've had this has made me smile~ Thank you so much Brian this is very generous of you, and what CP is all about...I would like to try a lighter bodied Padron or Fuente...Or perhaps you could teach me and pick it..although shoes are always a safe bet, size 9.5 :D (John's cigars are too strong for me) although they smell great! I have already tried WOAM's and Sharks, but I probably need to graduate to those because they are too strong, and I can't finish them, What a waste! I am a Cigar Virgin so it will probably be easy to mold me into a great Cigar aficianado. Surprise Me! Thank You :rolleyes:

One the way ... enjoy: 0307 0020 0001 3198 2316

C...

Holy cow this is great. My wishes:

Anything from Illusione
Don Pepin Garcia Series JJ Maduro
Don Pepin My Father
AF Hemingway BTL
Anything Padron maduro-like

Thanks!

John

I can get that my father for you.

David

DC: 0103 8555 7495 2123 7289

Enjoy,

David

Just got great package from David/Sweetrice80. Not only did I get the DPG My Father - but two additional surprises, as well. Great BOTL! Many thanks.

John

My end just got here from jyo. Thanks a ton bro, very fine selection and 2 that I have been wanting to try for some time now. Very much appreciated.

Adding more:
AF 858 Rosado
AF Sand Shark
2008 PSD5 EL
Love Story
Tatuaje Frank

My end just got here from jyo. Thanks a ton bro, very fine selection and 2 that I have been wanting to try for some time now. Very much appreciated.

Glad to see they arrived safely. Enjoy them!
Lol I obviously couldnt remember your handle off the top of my head sorry bro. Smoked one of the sticks last night and was fantastic! Thanks a bunch.

Adding more:
AF 858 Rosado
AF Sand Shark
2008 PSD5 EL
Love Story
Tatuaje Frank

Khari my friend, I can getcha on an 858 Rosado, however it only has about five years on it (from '03). Maybe a few other old stragglers as well to keep it company. Hope that works for ya! :D

My wish, I'd love to have a fairly HTF, hand rolled, decent sized Cuban cigar with age.

Adding more:
AF 858 Rosado
AF Sand Shark
2008 PSD5 EL
Love Story
Tatuaje Frank

Khari my friend, I can getcha on an 858 Rosado, however it only has about five years on it (from '03). Maybe a few other old stragglers as well to keep it company. Hope that works for ya! :D

My wish, I'd love to have a fairly HTF, hand rolled, decent sized Cuban cigar with age.

So you got him then?

Adding more:
AF 858 Rosado
AF Sand Shark
2008 PSD5 EL
Love Story
Tatuaje Frank

So you got him then?

You got there first David, looks like by six minutes! :laugh: I'll jump in another time.

sweet thanks man. For my wish I would like:

" a fairly HTF, hand rolled, decent sized Cuban cigar with age" send to a speical place in Hartsville, SC, the house is owned by Greg, PM Kingantz (Greg) for further information on exact address.

Hopefully this hits, Enjoy my man. Have a Happy Holidays and hope the baby girl and family are doing well.

David

Guys this has been discussed over and over but when a wish is made and you have an item they want there is no need for the person to "accept" the wish. You grant it and then add your wish. If a person puts a number of cigars on a wish list they automatically accept that any one of them can be granted.

Oh and Kingantz if you wanna send that 858 Rosado my way I'd be more than happy to receive it. :whistling:

sweet thanks man. For my wish I would like:

" a fairly HTF, hand rolled, decent sized Cuban cigar with age" send to a speical place in Hartsville, SC, the house is owned by Greg, PM Kingantz (Greg) for further information on exact address.

Hopefully this hits, Enjoy my man. Have a Happy Holidays and hope the baby girl and family are doing well.

David

Very generous and nicely done by another Chump.

Status
Not open for further replies.