• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, for my wish I would like any of the following:

98 Fundador
98 Cohiba Lancero
Don Carlos Lancero
Mag 50

Are those within reason?

Gonz --

I have the Don Carlos Lancero for you! Drop me a PM with your addy and it goes off on Monday.

My wishes:

Tatuaje Black
Any pre-2000 larger gauge ISOM
Cuaba Salamone
A nice surprise from a FOG?

Will a Churchill work?

OpusOR or AnejoOR 46 / 48 (hey, ya gotta be able to dream)
A really really spectacular isom w/ some age
a well built deaf/mute nymphomaniac with a large trust fund

a well built deaf/mute nymphomaniac with a large trust fund

I want a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with a gigantic rack that owns a huge house, a liquor store, and a fleet of yachts... and has an equally capable sister that can cook and do laundry.

OK, i got a little carried away w/ my wish list, i'll settle for a hand job from a midget (female)

I want to turn this around just a hair if it's ok with Wilkey (just this one time). I know that some of the new guys don't want ask for some of the HTF's because they're new and may not have access to them, so this is my plan. If you can honestly say that you've never had a Regional, a CM5, or an aged ISOM and would like to try them, they are yours. On the condition that your part of the P.I.F. is that you send Dean (Tasman) a nice stick or two since he's going across the pond in May. I'm all for supporting the troops with donations, but I'd much rather make mine to someone that I've interacted with and become friends with like Dean. You also must post your DC# to Dean in this thread.

You get:
Ramon Allones Eminencia Exclusivo Suiza Regional Edition
Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios
Partagas 898 Varnished from 2001

I hope I'm not breaking any rules Wilkey, just wanted to give someone a chance at a few "wish" cigars they might be too timid to ask for in this thread.

All I can say is WOWWW

Thanks Brian, Niko, Jake, Clint and of course Wilkey!

You guys and this board is awesome and I really do appreciate everyones generousity!

True brothers!

Who is on deck last I seen someone was asking for a NYMPHO?

Gary:

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7493 2084 4794

I want to turn this around just a hair if it's ok with Wilkey (just this one time). I know that some of the new guys don't want ask for some of the HTF's because they're new and may not have access to them, so this is my plan. If you can honestly say that you've never had a Regional, a CM5, or an aged ISOM and would like to try them, they are yours. On the condition that your part of the P.I.F. is that you send Dean (Tasman) a nice stick or two since he's going across the pond in May. I'm all for supporting the troops with donations, but I'd much rather make mine to someone that I've interacted with and become friends with like Dean. You also must post your DC# to Dean in this thread.

You get:
Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios

I hope I'm not breaking any rules Wilkey, just wanted to give someone a chance at a few "wish" cigars they might be too timid to ask for in this thread.

All I can say is WOWWW

Thanks Brian, Niko, Jake, Clint and of course Wilkey!

You guys and this board is awesome and I really do appreciate everyones generousity!

True brothers!

Who is on deck last I seen someone was asking for a NYMPHO?

No Dean, thank you. I've never met you and will not be able to attend your send off, but the pleasure is all mine. Stay safe over there and come back home, hopefully I'll get down to DFW to herf with the crew some day.

We've got his going away herf coming up in May. I hope everyone at least ties to make it.

You get:
Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios

I am not terribly new here, but I have honestly never had any of those three sticks, and would love to try them. I also think its a great idea of how to help out at GREAT BOTL. If I can get in on this too Jonesy, I will get my sticks out tomorrow to Dean.
B

You get:
Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios

I am not terribly new here, but I have honestly never had any of those three sticks, and would love to try them. I also think its a great idea of how to help out at GREAT BOTL. If I can get in on this too Jonesy, I will get my sticks out tomorrow to Dean.
B
Sorry man,but I only had one of those samplers to give away.

Dean, not sure if you got the DC, but I got half a box coming your way tomorrow with a great selection of 6 or 7 nicer premiums with 2 or 3 yardgars for you to screw around with.

Enjoy man. She's heading out tomorrow morning.

DC# 0307 3330 0000 4613 8612

Edit: for spelling.

Dean, not sure if you got the DC, but I got half a box coming your way tomorrow with a great selection of 6 or 7 nicer premiums with 2 or 3 yardgars for you to screw around with.

Enjoy man. She's heading out tomorrow morning.

DC# 0307 3330 0000 4613 8612

Edit: for spelling.
Nicely Done Jake....this is the true meaning of a PIF. Your end is packaged and ready to go in the morning.

Your end is packed and ready to go in the morning.

Do not forget the cigars and a kiss on the cheeck :sign:

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.