• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean, your package arrived today and I felt like a kid at Christmas opening up the box...and then..WOW...what a fantastic selection of sticks!!! I couldn't have asked for a better assortment! Totally above and beyond the call! Thanks so much, my friend. I won't forget it. :thumbs:

...and Gary, I'm grateful to YOU for bestowing the wish on me to begin with.

Gentlemen like you both are what make this site the great place it is!

My pleasure, Doc. Enjoy them in good health.

You're welcome Doc...just Passin' It Forward man!...Feel the Love :laugh:

Sean. I've always enjoyed the oxymoron..."Smoke them in Good Health." My wife thinks I'm an idiot everytime I say it to one of my cigar buddies after I give him a few cigars...I love it :cool:

Nicklor you find the thread yet? I pm'd him a link, guess he's been busy heh.

Edit:
Got swissy's package Friday morning, WOW! Really over the top, and greatly appreciated.

Any Word from Nicklor?

Tim

Nicklor you find the thread yet? I pm'd him a link, guess he's been busy heh.

Seeing as how it's been 5 days already, if nothing happens by this evening you might want to think about going to plan B just to get things moving again. Awesome gesture btw, but life happens.

He's out of contact due to a computer malfunction, but it seems that it only takes a little while for a PIF thread to die out.

He's out of contact due to a computer malfunction, but it seems that it only takes a little while for a PIF thread to die out.

Since Nicklor is unavailable, I suggest Joe select someone else and keep this moving along. I'll PM Joe as well.

Many thanks for passing me a wish

So here goes...

Vegas Robaina Famosos
Sancho Panza Non Plus
Punch Punch
Montecristo No. 3
Cohíba Siglo IV

Momma always said beggers can't be chooser so if that's no good I am pretty flexable.

Brandon

Heard they were good and not getting any bites on anything else so I thought I would try to keep the ball rolling

Not sure if Marco Polo is on it, but I have ya on a few if not. Let me know please. :) Thanks!

Don

Crap. :)

I seem to be on a cameroon kick recently, having had the H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon (thank you, again and again), Perdomo Reserve Cameroon, and a boatload of other cameroons of late. So I'll go with what I know.

1) Dunhill Signed Range (ha!)
2) La Aurora Preferido
3) Camacho Select

... or perhaps an American cigar ...

4) Sabor Cubano
5) La Tradicion Cubana
6) Cabaiguan

Status
Not open for further replies.