• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's Brewmiester?

Err calm down Padwan, some of us have lives outside of CP too. I'm sure he will post soon enough.
I don't know what that means ,but I don't like it! :angry:

I'd suggest you look stuff up before talking shit to people in PMs. If you did you would have seen I was using a Star Wars reference to call you a noob (which you are) and telling you to chill out. Nothing to get your manties into a bunch about and definitely not something to send a "Big man in the Internet!" PM to me about.

Shawn

Where's Brewmiester?

Err calm down Padwan, some of us have lives outside of CP too. I'm sure he will post soon enough.

The largest problem with this thread has been, and continues to be, the "hurry up" mentality. This is a Wishlist PIF thread that is working great but it's not a one stop shop quickie mart. Some folks don't log on everyday and some only log on certain times of the day.

At 11:59am, Shawn granted my wish and said he'd pass his to Brewmeister. At 7:29pm we're already asking where he is? Who cares? He'll show up...maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but he'll show up. In the mean time there are plenty of other threads to read through.

I'm not trying to bust your balls br174. This is in referrence to many examples of this throughout this thread. This post just reminded me of it.

Where's Brewmiester?

The largest problem with this thread has been, and continues to be, the "hurry up" mentality. This is a Wishlist PIF thread that is working great but it's not a one stop shop quickie mart. Some folks don't log on everyday and some only log on certain times of the day.

At 11:59am, Shawn granted my wish and said he'd pass his to Brewmeister. At 7:29pm we're already asking where he is? Who cares? He'll show up...maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but he'll show up. In the mean time there are plenty of other threads to read through.

I'm not trying to bust your balls br174. This is in referrence to many examples of this throughout this thread. This post just reminded me of it.

I know, this is fuggin' ridiculous. I'm still shocked at the seeming lack of respect toward senior members when they make any comment that is not liked or understood by a noob. It was a 1970's Star Wars reference that's all, get over it.

Tim (BreMeister) has family from out of state down this week, so he's probably not even home. If he hasn't posted by tomorrow, I will call him and get his wish, post it and get the ball rolling again. Geez.

Shawn didn't say anything bad or bashing toward you br174, nothing worth sending him a PM about.

Received my surprise wish from Niko today and holy sheet mang, very nice indeed! Thanks so much for the large selection!

The thing with this is it seems like the same 2-3 people are always the ones wanting people to hurry up, and all these guys are noobs. Remember fellas, this house was mine before you moved in, it was a great many others before I moved in and so on. Have a little respect for those that have been here longer than you. And find something else to do other than sit on this thread pushing people to get their wishes out.

OK Brewmeister bowed out due to having an entire house full of company, and asked me to pass this to...

Nullsmurf!

Bruce make it a good one!

I know about Tim's in-laws. Thanks, Brother(s)!

I'd love to try something from Johnny-O, the culebra comes to mind, but any Johnny O will do.

Sorry guys I was away from the computer until this morning. I must give big thanks to Leaf for passing me the wish. I would like to wish for-

Litto Gomez SB #1 (never had one)
Anejo #55 with a bit of age
Any ISOM with some age on it (suprise me)

Let me know if I am off base with these and I will change them up. Thanks again Leaf!!!

Jim
I gotcha on this one Step.PM me your addy.Wish to be posted soon.

Sticks arrived today!! I must say awesome selection 2 out of the three I have not tried, so that is simply awesome!! Thank you!!

Jim

Where's Brewmiester?

I know, this is fuggin' ridiculous. I'm still shocked at the seeming lack of respect toward senior members when they make any comment that is not liked or understood by a noob. It was a 1970's Star Wars reference that's all, get over it.

Tim (BreMeister) has family from out of state down this week, so he's probably not even home. If he hasn't posted by tomorrow, I will call him and get his wish, post it and get the ball rolling again. Geez.

Shawn didn't say anything bad or bashing toward you br174, nothing worth sending him a PM about.
People also need to remember that this isn't a chat room, it's a message forum. Just because a thread sits idle for a few hours or a few days doesn't mean it's dead.

Sorry guys I was away from the computer until this morning. I must give big thanks to Leaf for passing me the wish. I would like to wish for-

Let me know if I am off base with these and I will change them up. Thanks again Leaf!!!

Jim

Sticks arrived today!! I must say awesome selection 2 out of the three I have not tried, so that is simply awesome!! Thank you!!

Jim
No problem man glad I could help you out! Enjoy

I may be a bit confused, but I believe Nullsmurf is still up with his Johnny-O wish. Just looking for some clarification.

Jake.

Jim

Jim

Not a new person to cigars or to forums but I am to this forum. I read a lot of post to get some feeling of how things are done here--Just a note--Nice to meet everyone and will not mind participating when the time is right.

I got Papa Smurf on the Johnny O's.

I wish for:

BGM or a Sir Winston

I got you on the BGM Mr. Wolf. Addy in profile still valid?

I would like to pass my wish to my neighbor to the North, TSMcKenney. I will PM him.

Too kind Clint.

Well, howz abouts an 05 RASS. Or an 04 Party Short. If not there, a BGM would be marvelous. Or some kind of Anejo with age. An AVO LE 05... A Power Ranger with age... Trying to think of some workable options. Any one of those would float my boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.