• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim (stepthirteen),
I got the package today. :thumbs: The Siglo looks awesome with plenty of age on it, plus the extras you sent are some of my favorites! Thank you so much and a thank you as well to Greg for passing his wish on to me. Now it is my turn, I'm sure sooner or later somebody is going to wish for something I've got buried in the cooler.
Paul

I got you on the BBF Kirk, shoot me a PM with your addy. I'll pass my wish to OpusXKC.

He received a PM. He has been out of town on vacation apparently, so I guess the masses can decide how to play it.

I'd say OpusXKC can make his wish. Kirk and Phil can consummate their transaction offline without affecting the thread.

What say you?

Wilkey

Oh Kirk and I are done, I just didn't know Tony was out of town until recently. The question is just if we are ok waiting for Tony to get back or if the wish should be passed along to keep the thread moving.

Do you know how long he will be away? I don't think it'd be sporting to leave the thread on indefinite hiatus until his return.

If you get the sense that there are players waiting, then either make the wish yourself or pass it on to someone else.

He can always get back in on another turn.

Wilkey

Ok fair enough, I will take care of Tony once he gets back into town. I am sure there will be other wishes to grant. This time I will pass it to our fearless leader Ron... I mean double double... I mean Rod

Wow thanks Phil!

This is a simple wish, but something I really want to try. I really like Oliva cigars, and am really curious about the new NUB cigar. Would like to try 1 Nub. :)

Wow thanks Phil!

This is a simple wish, but something I really want to try. I really like Oliva cigars, and am really curious about the new NUB cigar. Would like to try 1 Nub. :)

I think I can handle that, Rod. PM me your addy.

For my wish, I'd love to try a Padron 26 maddie. If that's too much, a nice La Aurora...I've never tried the brand.

Derek

edit to add wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.