• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back Down to Earth

Padron 1926 #9

Jim, I can get you on this. Will have it out Monday.

For my wish, I'd like to try a Series V Maduro, any EL, or to try someone's favorite ISOM.
I get payback now Jake.
Got you on the Series V Maddie and a couple others.
Have a nice weekend friend.
Let me know if this is cool.

Edited to ask for permision.. Sorry should have asked first before jumping in.

I don't believe you have to ask for permission :laugh:

Thanks for granting, looks like it's your turn. :thumbs:

Will send it out on Monday.
How bout a Tat? A Black Tat would be amazing. :D
Have a nice weekend everybody.

I got ya. I'll be right back with my wish.

I would like to pass my wish to NorcalCigarlover. Thank you for putting together the Secret Santas. It's a lot of fun and brings S/BOTLs together to share what we love so much.

You're up. Make it a good one!

edit to add my wish

Mr. Wong,

Thank you very much, arrived today.

Tim

I would like to thank Golfgar for gifting his wish and Northernmorris for fulfilling the wish. Not only did I receive the wish but extra treats. What a great way to start a week. Larry and Mike you are the best. :thumbs:

Dan

I would like to thank Golfgar for gifting his wish and Northernmorris for fulfilling the wish. Not only did I receive the wish but extra treats. What a great way to start a week. Larry and Mike you are the best. :thumbs:

Dan

I'm glad the package made it to you. Enjoy the smokes.

I would like to pass my wish to NorcalCigarlover. Thank you for putting together the Secret Santas. It's a lot of fun and brings S/BOTLs together to share what we love so much.

edit to add my wish

Wow ..... very cool ...... thank you.

Okay then, how about I wish for something new .... like one of those Illusions that everyone is talking about.

Thanks again :thumbs:

Santa's Lead Elf
:cool:

edit to add my wish

Wow ..... very cool ...... thank you.

Okay then, how about I wish for something new .... like one of those Illusions that everyone is talking about.

Thanks again :thumbs:

Santa's Lead Elf
:cool:

If you're talking about Illusiones as in the brand, I can get you on a sampler of them with a new cruzado or two to try. LMK.

Would love to get you on this! The least I could do for ya. Thanks for all the hard work putting together the secret santa.
Chris

Looks like I slacked... maybe next time.

Heard back from David, and I got ya more than covered bro :whistling: Time for santa's elf to get some xmas goodies.

I'd like to pass my wish on to a BOTL who has been going through some rough times recently.

Kingantz, your up buddy. Hope Jessica is feeling better. :thumbs:

Heard back from David, and I got ya more than covered bro :whistling: Time for santa's elf to get some xmas goodies.

I'd like to pass my wish on to a BOTL who has been going through some rough times recently.

Well thank you very much Jake, most generous of you!

Well if i'm a wishin' I'd sure love to try any Cuban Davidoff, Dunhill, or a....Festival Mareva. I know, I know but I'm wishing right? :) If these don't fly soon, I'd like to try one of the La Riqueza smokes. Thanks again Jake!

I have a La Riqueza I could hook you up with. If someone doesn't get you on the others let me know and I can send you one with a few tag alongs.

Well thank you very much Jake, most generous of you!

Well if i'm a wishin' I'd sure love to try any Cuban Davidoff, Dunhill, or a....Festival Mareva. I know, I know but I'm wishing right? :) If these don't fly soon, I'd like to try one of the La Riqueza smokes. Thanks again Jake!

Anytime Greg. :thumbs:

I have a La Riqueza I could hook you up with. If someone doesn't get you on the others let me know and I can send you one with a few tag alongs.

John, I'll go with your generous offer on the La Riqueza. Much appreciated! You're up!

I Pm'd Robbie, but will let everyone know that even though I said I would have this in the mail today, it did not make it. It is boxed up and ready to go first thing tomorrow.

I will post again when my end has been sent.

Tim

DC# 03063030000092822064

Tim

Tim I received your wonderful package today and I am speechless. Your generosity and thoughtfulness is humbling. You went above and beyond!! I can't thank you enough but I can promise you I will Pay It Forward!!!

Super!!!

Glad it made it safe and sound. It is not very often I can swing with the big boys around here.

Tim

John, I'll go with your generous offer on the La Riqueza. Much appreciated! You're up!

Sounds good, pm me your addy and I will get your package out.

As for my wish I'd really like to try one of the ISOM Cohiba Maduro's. Been looking these over and have yet to pick any up. If I get no hits on this by later today I'll post up some others.

Sounds good, pm me your addy and I will get your package out.

As for my wish I'd really like to try one of the ISOM Cohiba Maduro's. Been looking these over and have yet to pick any up. If I get no hits on this by later today I'll post up some others.

I don't mind jumping in again as I happen to have one for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.