• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoot for the stars, but if the thread is silent for a day or so, aim your PIF a bit lower.

If no a Chili Pepper or BBMF, how about My Father Lanceros. Is that a little better?
Gotcha on the My Fathers Lancero.PM me your addy please.
For my wish I would love a Padron Millinium Maduro,but would be happy with any Padron 1964 or a Partagas D4 with a little age on it.

Since you have a Steeler helmet as your avatar I can do the D4, how many years would you like?

Send me your addy.

I used to go to Pittsburgh for a few games per year. I keep meaning to change my avitar to a picture of my Steelers jacket, but haven't done it yet. We bought a company in Pittsburgh who had tickets in the lower bowl at the 30 yard line. The first game I went to was a playoff game against Buffalo. We thought we got there early (7:30 am) but the party had already begun. One group of tailgaters had a pig roasting with a Bills helmet tatooed on the pig! Quite the sight!

You did know that sharing Steelers memories forfeits your wish right

No really, :p

Tim

Sorry about not getting back until today. 1.5 bottles of heart healthy cabernet was not condusive to wish making last night.

How about a Ramon Allones 898.

Well, that flopped. I didn't think that was a big deal wish. Lesson learned.

Ya know what, what about this:

Ramon Allones 898
Partagas 898 Unvarnished
Any cigar from a Sellection Robustos box of 5

Got the package from Brian yesterday, what a treat! I would like to thank Swissy publicly for passing his wish onto me, an newb...It was a very thoughtful, generous and humbling gift. Hopefully i'll be able to grant someones wish soon. Hope you all have a great new year, and try not to participate in this recession too much!

Adam (aka. thatguy) :rolleyes:

Swissy, I got your package today. WOW!!! once again you have forgotten how to count! Absolutely outstanding package!
Thanks!
B

Ramon Allones 898
Partagas 898 Unvarnished

We're still waiting for someone to fill Golfgar's wishes.

Received my end from Jim today. WAY over the top my friend! Incredibly generous!!

Thank you very much!

Ramon Allones 898
Partagas 898 Unvarnished

Ok add to the list
Ramon Allones 898
Partagas 898 Unvarnished
LA GLORIA CUBANA NO2
Any cigar from any Sellection box of 5
Trinidad Robusto Extra

Swissy, I got your package today. WOW!!! once again you have forgotten how to count! Absolutely outstanding package!
Thanks!
B

Received my end from Jim today. WAY over the top my friend! Incredibly generous!!

Thank you very much!

I know the feeling Greg.
B

Different Jim's Brandon :laugh: :laugh:

However both are very generous Gentlemen.

I have an excuse for my ignorance, I am sick. :laugh:
B

Thanks!
B

Thank you very much!

I know the feeling Greg.
B

Different Jim's Brandon :laugh: :laugh:

However both are very generous Gentlemen.

I have an excuse for my ignorance, I am sick. :laugh:
B

Status
Not open for further replies.