• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

I wish for someone to find a true Noob, >60 days and send them some welcome to CP love.

Everything arrived in great shape! I couldn't have asked for better smokes. Thanks so much! Someone fulfill his wish!

chiefmd said:
Everything arrived in great shape! I couldn't have asked for better smokes. Thanks so much! Someone fulfill his wish!
That was fast!

Got my end put together for a good newb. Sorry for the delay it will go out Tuesday.

I'd just like someone's favorite go to cigar as my wish.

I can do that.

I have" go to" cigars for many occasions.

Will take requests.

Jonesy said:
Got my end put together for a good newb. Sorry for the delay it will go out Tuesday.

I'd just like someone's favorite go to cigar as my wish.

Thanks Brian

golfgar said:
Mailed today.
Got my package from Larry yesterday and man, was it a good one! Already smoked one last night and look forward to the others.

Thanks Larry! Much appreciated Brother!

You're welcome and I sincerely hope you enjoy them all.

I would only wish for whatever someone out there likes as their favorite cigar. Not the special occasion, rare, one-off or hard to get, but one that is your regular favorite cigar to smoke after dinner with a glass of bourbon that is normally regularly available. For me it is always interesting to know what others enjoy.

Cheers

Larry

Great, I have a few you'll love. PM me your address and I'll have them out in tomorrow's mail. <br /><br />For my wish, I'd say any long & skinny ISOM. I've been getting into these lately and have only had the Cohiba Lancero and Por Larranaga Montecarlo. Aside from that, any cigar will do ;)

These fly tomorrow Larry! DC: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action?tLabels=9405503699300311322081<br /><br />Let me know when they arrive and I'll give you the box codes. <br /><br /><br />Alright CP! Update to my wish to keep this moving, whatever cigar or non-aromatic pipe tobacco you have been enjoying =)