• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

I would like to pass my wish to my brother jfields... As a thank you for the effort he put into the fund raising event.

John, what is your wish?

CigSid said:
I would like to pass my wish to my brother jfields... As a thank you for the effort he put into the fund raising event.

John, what is your wish?
Way to play brother!

Kingantz said:

John, what is your wish?
Way to play brother!

Ahh! How nice of you Bill!  :)

I've always wanted to try the T 52's, or Feral Pigs.

In the mood for any RE/LE's, or any old and crusty CC.

Jfields you've never had a feral pig?? If so shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

grateful1 said:
Go it....thanks!

Now I'm curious!

:thumbs:

Are you curious about the unbanded one? If so they're very good…. if he sent you what I think he did.

Yes, i get all my cigars from CraigsList, doesnt everyone? :0

And... Kris is correct Gary, you are going to love the unbanded one...

CigSid said:
Yes, i get all my cigars from CraigsList, doesnt everyone? :0<br /> <br />And... Kris is correct Gary, you are going to love the unbanded one...
<br /><br />Tiara Boy was referencing his 'curious' tendency!<br /><br />Thanks again for the PIF!

9505 5000 1983 4114 0002 21

My wish: An AVO signature belicoso that everyone has been raving about.

Any good ISOM. Other than that I'm not too picky.

Thanks for the nice package Domingo! I can't wait to try that Feral along with the libation samplers.

Someone fulfill his wish for me please!  :cool:

chiefmd said:
9505 5000 1983 4114 0002 21

My wish: An AVO signature belicoso that everyone has been raving about.

Any good ISOM. Other than that I'm not too picky.

I could provide an Avo 80 or 85, both Belis or an eight year old Signature lonsdale  if your interested.

I'll take whatever you're willing to send. Not picky at all. I appreciate the offer.

chiefmd said:
I'll take whatever you're willing to send. Not picky at all. I appreciate the offer.
Shoot me your addie, I'll get you some love in the mail.