• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Ok, so my wish. Bill (Cigsid) has been lighting everyone up on the forum. He also hit me with my first wish here on CP and I am still extremely thankful for that.

So I pass my wish to Bill, but I would like to add a stipulation to my wish. Whoever picks this up must send Bill at least a few nice sticks based on the CP class of nice and I think we all know what that is. Also some sort of limited edition or HTF CC, because I believe that is what he likes to smoke. Please don't go the easy route just because I'm passing my wish because I do not think Bill would. Thanks for your generosity here on the forum Bill.

Wait, your not sending him these are you?

0a03c79f32a7696a58d7846d38b517d1.jpg

Kxthor911 said:
Ok, so my wish. Bill (Cigsid) has been lighting everyone up on the forum. He also hit me with my first wish here on CP and I am still extremely thankful for that.

So I pass my wish to Bill, but I would like to add a stipulation to my wish. Whoever picks this up must send Bill at least a few nice sticks based on the CP class of nice and I think we all know what that is. Also some sort of limited edition or HTF CC, because I believe that is what he likes to smoke. Please don't go the easy route just because I'm passing my wish because I do not think Bill would. Thanks for your generosity here on the forum Bill.
Thank you as well, I appreciate it!

Bsneed51 said:
I think I may have a couple of things Bill might enjoy.   
Brent, you know we are talking about "cigars" right? :laugh:

Ok, my humble attempt to send some good stuff to Bill goes out the door in the morning.

For my wish:

How about any smaller RG (46 or under) CC?

Or

Anything of decent quality from LFD, Pepin/Tat, or Liga Privada?

Bsneed51 said:
Ok, my humble attempt to send some good stuff to Bill goes out the door in the morning.

For my wish:

How about any smaller RG (46 or under) CC?

Or

Anything of decent quality from LFD, Pepin/Tat, or Liga Privada?
I have this one. PM me you addy.

Multiple transactions have already been completed in the time it took me to get this out the door.  Sorry, Chester.  USPS tracking no. 9505500015124255000087

Brent, I hope you sent him sent him some old Gurkhas. He is an undercover Gurkha whore but really doesn't like to publicly admit it.

ClemTigers said:

That was quick.  Thanks.   

PM Sent
Tracking number will be provided tomorrow

Here is your tracking number: 9405903699300253089521

I really want to get my hands on some Opus X Magnum O's, Viaje Full Moon, Tatuaje SW Reserva Maduro(Big Time Wish!!), Opus X Angel Shares, Padron 50th, Ashton ESG 22 year salute, Behikes or other higher end CC's.

My ultimate wish would be for Clemson beat the crap out of the Seminoles next Saturday to get revenge for last year's debacle. If anyone can do that then I will provide some BBMF's to that person.

Light this! said:
Brent, I hope you sent him sent him some old Gurkhas. He is an undercover Gurkha whore but really doesn't like to publicly admit it.
So Bill is really "Bill"

Light this! said:
Of course. What else do you get the man who has everything?

Bsneed51 said:
Of course. What else do you get the man who has everything?
some fine aged limited edition Lars tetens!

khari said:
Multiple transactions have already been completed in the time it took me to get this out the door.  Sorry, Chester.  USPS tracking no. 9505500015124255000087
thanks can't wait

drunkfish3 said:
thanks can't wait
Good them very nice selection thank you so much.