• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Kris, you are correct, i would like both brother :laugh:

And... my wish goes to Ben, congratulation on your engagement!

Now, besides a very long honeymoon, what is your wish?

bfreebern said:
He wishes he had a long legged blonde, who enjoys computers and drinking stouts, while smoking old HdM DCs.
Old HdM DC's you say, good to know.  And yes it did hurt, alot.

CigSid said:
Kris, you are correct, i would like both brother :laugh:

And... my wish goes to Ben, congratulation on your engagement!

Now, besides a very long honeymoon, what is your wish?
Bill!  You bastard!  Very kind of you and thank you...

I have never done this before, so I will get some wishes up later today.
Thanks again!

Alright, well Bill is too kind to gift his wish, so here is my first attempt.

Really want to try a Tatuaje Noella Reserva Original release.  Also, Tatuaje Boris, Tatuaje V West coast, Fuente BBMF, and/or any CCs in that 50 or less ring gauge.  Hope that is enough to list, if not I can get more creative.

modo22 said:
Alright, well Bill is too kind to gift his wish, so here is my first attempt.

Really want to try a Tatuaje Noella Reserva Original release.  Also, Tatuaje Boris, Tatuaje V West coast, Fuente BBMF, and/or any CCs in that 50 or less ring gauge.  Hope that is enough to list, if not I can get more creative.
Can also add any good Anejo (46, 50, 77) or Opus with some age to it.....

CigSid said:
Someone please, help this fine gentleman with his wish!

I think I may be able to help out here with a couple.  Let me get back home this evening and rummage through the humi.

Brickhouse said:

I think I may be able to help out here with a couple.  Let me get back home this evening and rummage through the humi.
Awesome Wyatt. Thank you. PM sent

modo22 said:

Awesome Wyatt. Thank you. PM sent

No problem.  I got ya on a few of these.  I'll  put something together and send out in the next two days.  DC will follow.  Glad to help out!

This heads out tomorrow Ben.  I was able to cover down on a few things.  I hope 2006 was a good year for Opus and Anejo  :thumbs:

9405 9036 9930 0315 1001 33

Brickhouse said:
This heads out tomorrow Ben.  I was able to cover down on a few things.  I hope 2006 was a good year for Opus and Anejo  :thumbs:

Your wish is our command :thumbs:

Wait, be careful Bill. Unless you know a few midget strippers, let's not grant his wish sight unseen yet.

bfreebern said:
Wait, be careful Bill. Unless you know a few midget strippers, let's not grant his wish sight unseen yet.

Brandon, trust me he knows more than a few! :D

bfreebern said:

Light this! said:

Brandon, trust me he knows more than a few! :D

It's funny that you mention that Brandon, Kristopher has a personal relationship with several midget strippers... Wyatt would be taken care of ;)

bfreebern said:

Well,  being that I'm Alumni of Freeburg Community High School (Home of the Mighty Midgets........no, seriously, look it up if you want), you would think Freebern might be right....but alas, he is incorrect this time.

I don't really know what to wish for.  I just wanted to help out Ben.

How about some Lancero action from the island???  I don't have many of those.  Kris hit me with a few this fall that I'll surely strike up in the Spring, but being that Lance's are one of my favorite vitolas, I'd like to have a couple more laying around.

If not, it's no big deal, whatever is fine by me.

Brickhouse said:

Awesome Brandon!  Looking forward to them and I'll let you know when they land.