• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

@oke&coke

Your package is in the mail, added a few goodies to your wishes.....

I PM'd you the tracking number.....

jsm11 said:
Jake, sticks arrived....

Excellent selection, not a one I've actually tried...very much look forward to warmer weather and getting after em!

Thank You very much....

You should love that Tat Lancero...one of my favorite smokes. Glad you like them. 

modo22 said:
Sticks landed safe!  Just got back in town and went straight to work with some issues, so I didn't have time to open her up yet. Will get home tonight and rip it up.  The size along of that thing scares me of whats inside...
I hope I am done traveling for the month!!!  And with only 3 days left, I think I am safe!

The package I received from William was over the top.  He met my wish and then some.  Can't wait to get out on the course and destroy these things. 
Thanks again man!

BigJake6904 said:

Jake, sticks arrived....

Excellent selection, not a one I've actually tried...very much look forward to warmer weather and getting after em!

Thank You very much....

You should love that Tat Lancero...one of my favorite smokes. Glad you like them. 

... I'm really starting to like the smaller ring gauge cigars.  Started out liking the 58 ring gauge and have slowly been trending downwards....

... :thumbs:  :laugh:

I guess I am up guys (my package is on the way to oke&coke, don't know if I have to wait for it to get there....) but in all honesty, and not only to save the guy who would be nice enough to grant my wish the trouble and cost of international shipping, I will donate my wish.

I want to donate my wish to Spad31, not only because he spent his life defending his country in the US Air Force, not only because he's been going through a rough time recently and offered to help people around him who are going through the same which shows how truely generous he is, but also because he is a genuine good guy. Can't think of a better person to donate this to....

I will contact him letting him know he's up.....

Spad31, buddy, you're up.....post your wishes....

:0   *Floored*. Gianni....Sir....I don't know what to say. I'm completely humbled by this. Thank you, my Brother!

As both tribute to you AND Leonard today...in the immortal words of Khan: "Revenge is a dish best served cold."

You're so going to get more than you bargained for in this! ;)

So...wish...well, I AM a newbie still...I mean, I've been here for a few years, but I certainly don't have the wisdom and taste of our Wise Ones here.
I don't have the palate or knowledge yet to understand all the specific smokes mentioned around here..."Special Edition this", "limted Edition that, etc.
I'm also new to pipes and loving it so far!

I've tried and loved the CC PD4s, Cohiba smaller cilgos, Montecristos, R&J short Churhills, etc...but I bought them myself new from La Casa Del Habano when I was deployed. No aging. I just burned through them in my ignorance and impatience.

I'd love to sit and smoke a few actually aged Robusto-ish or smaller size CC. I don't know enough about the bigger ones to know what I like. I'd like to know the real magic years have on them regardless of size.

Domestically, I prefer mild to medium body so far...I think...as I said, my palate and knowledge are still infant. (Fav is Torano Reserva Selecta, but have obviously tried many different. (Maybe because they were the first I ever had when I asked for advice at the local B&M.)

Good coffee I can't get at the local place here. Whole bean so I can grind and savor the smells. Strong, but not the nasty burned Starbucks-type strong baloney. Smooth, creamy, spicy, etc. Kick your butt and wake you up with joy stuff.

I know I haven't been as specific as most, but I trust the judgement around here. Teach me, Oh Wise Ones!

A good cup of Joe and a fine CC sound like the perfect combo on a cold day to just relax and let my cares go away for awhile.

Again, Gianni, we've been chatting off-forum, and I'm glad we became such fast friends! Thank you, thank you, thank YOU! YOU are the one who is a genuinely good guy! Beautiful family, generous to a fault, and an inspiration. (Even if you are a Canuk who probably roots for a Canadian hockey team instead of the Dallas Stars! :p )

Thanks my friend. Stay as warm up there as you can! Looking so forward to HERFing in your direction! Canada looks gorgeous.

-Trey

Sounds like someone else is getting a bag of roasted liquid aloha. Pm your addy, I will get you some coffee if someone can take care of the smokes.

Looks like you are well taken care of on the coffee side, and I believe I can accommodate you on the cigar side, pm me your address.

WTH? Today isn't my birthday or anything, although there WAS some, *ahem*, "smooching" with my Honey this morning...apparently set the tone for the day! :laugh:

PM sent to both oke and Sid.

Thanks Gentlemen! I'll make sure to pay this awesome day forward properly!

*scratches head in wonderment at this family and it's awesomeness*

-Trey

Nothing at all... passing an opportunity to offer it to a man who served his country is a logical thing to do....

Well, that went pretty well....... Thanks to oke&coke and CigSid for taking care of Spad31 (Trey). He truely deserves this, and more. Hit the guy hard!

As to you, Trey, I believe you were clear enough, people got what you wished for pretty well. Very happy about that! BTW, of course I root for a Canadian team, I live in Montreal, so I'll let you guess which one.... Dallas stars, hey!?! My condolences......lol! If ever you want to smoke a cigar outside at -30 celcius, mi casa es su casa.....lol! Summer is good also!

Take care man, and enjoy....

Gianni

giannilibrizzi said:
Nothing at all... passing an opportunity to offer it to a man who served his country is a logical thing to do....

Well, that went pretty well....... Thanks to oke&coke and CigSid for taking care of Spad31 (Treay). He truely deserves this, and more. Hit the guy hard!

As to you, Trey, I believe you were clear enough, people got what you wished for pretty well. Very happy about that! BTW, of course I root for a Canadian team, I live in Montreal, so I'll let you guess which one.... Dallas stars, hey!?! My condolences......lol! If ever you want to smoke a cigar outside at -30 celcius, mi casa es su casa.....lol! Summer is good also!

Take care man, and enjoy....

Gianni
PM received!

And as a few others here can attest, I can hit pretty hard... :laugh:

Gianni the sticks landed today and man what a haul.  Thank you brother.  As soon as my cold goes away I will be on those like a fat kid at a buffet.