• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Gianni,
 I got you on this...;)

Standby for PM updates

-Trey

We are there:

Trey and oke&coke sent me a package each, the latter one I received just yesterday..... Every one of my wish cigar has been taken care of.... Incredible!

Really great cigars, really great guys... Thanks alot!

Gianni

So if I'm tracking correctly, it's back to Trey for his wish.  Would that be accurate?

Hmmm....first, I wish for a crap ton of addys from one of our FOGs or mad bombers. I'd like a good collection of them if someone has a good rolodex...want to surprise folks without asking for addys in PM. ;)

As far as smokes, heard great stuff about Hoyo double coronas. Anyone got a couple I can try? I'm thinking of buying a box, but would like to taste first...

Who's next? :D

Disregard my last....bfreebern, make a wish Brother! ;)

My wish is donated to you!

-Trey

C'mon Brandon! Make a wish, Brother! Maybe I have it! :thumbs:

-Trey

bfreebern said:

Something I can enjoy on Father's Day.
A day of peace and quite? Can't help you there.
Bursted out laughing at that one......

LOL, from the kids or the wife?

Depends. Will the kids sit down and be quiet when you tell them too?

Just realized I misspelled quiet the first time.  LMAO.

bfreebern said:
If this is already being answered I don't want to interfere, but as a man with a 2 year old whose Father's Day gift is to be "free range" all day...I think I have one or two cigars that would count as special occasion smokes. And I'd be more than happy to provide a few hours worth of smokey escape. Just lmk.

zeemanb said:

If this is already being answered I don't want to interfere, but as a man with a 2 year old whose Father's Day gift is to be "free range" all day...I think I have one or two cigars that would count as special occasion smokes. And I'd be more than happy to provide a few hours worth of smokey escape. Just lmk.

Good on 'ya Jerry!

-Trey

bfreebern- just message me your snailer and I'll get something out in the next couple of days. Will probably be exactly what I'll be enjoying on that day as well.

Good deal, got an address and am getting a package ready to send out asap!  I'll keep this moving along....I'm going to go ahead and pass my wish to CMontoya79.  He has given me some great info on smokes like my now favorite Herrera Esteli Short Corona Gordas, shares my love of Mexican pastries, and is always quick to share intel in response to my many ramblings.  As a new guy, I feel way better about granting than making wishes until I've been around a little longer and then I will do my best to weasel some some serious cigars out of you guys.

You're too kind, many thanks for your generous offer. Z, this is why CP is the place to be!

As far as a wish, I've been blessed to be a part of CP and interact with some top notch, A-1 fellow lovers of the leaf, i'd like whatever you enjoy in a corona, petit corona, corona gorda or robusto size, I'm partial to medium and medium/full smokes, Nics, Doms, and CC's, whatever you feel is a solid smoke.

Edited to expand vitola/sizes.

Sadly I rarely have time for a Churchill, torpedo, or double corona anymore.

Adding a wish for Jonny O's with some time down that you have enjoyed.

zeemanb said:
bfreebern- just message me your snailer and I'll get something out in the next couple of days. Will probably be exactly what I'll be enjoying on that day as well.
Got the box, thanks! Awesome selection! We'll need to work on your shipping costs in the future, LOL.

bfreebern said:

Got the box, thanks! Awesome selection! We'll need to work on your shipping costs in the future, LOL.

Hey, when I'm shipping my Papayo's and Consuegra's to Oklahoma I spare NO expense!