• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Expanding my wish again:

Cohiba Siglo I
Cohiba Siglo III
SLR A
SLR DC
Any San Cristobal except El Principe
H. Upmann Noella
Partagas 898

For my wish, how about any NC regular production released in 2016. Something you find box worthy.

Sorry Bri, I wasn't able to get to the PO the last couple days. Got it all boxed up ready to go. Hopefully tomorrow.

Wyatt, sticks landed and look great. Can't wait to dig in. Your up, post a wish.

Great!

I've wished for these both before, but I love them dearly and would love to have another of either.

Trinidad Fundadores or Cohiba Lancero.

I could do this for ya! Pm me with some info!
I don't mean to be rude at all, but in your intro post you mentioned being new to cigars and only having 5 cigars in total. You're saying you happen to have either of his wishes?

I don't mean to be rude at all, but in your intro post you mentioned being new to cigars and only having 5 cigars in total. You're saying you happen to have either of his wishes?
Oh shoot, I might have misread something! I didn't know I was supposed to have whatever they were asking for. I figured I would just buy it and send it to him lol.

Oh shoot, I might have misread something! I didn't know I was supposed to have whatever they were asking for. I figured I would just buy it and send it to him lol.
It's all good. The idea is to grant a member's wish and then in return you get to ask for one yourself, and so on. I suppose they could be purchased if you are able to get them from a varifiable source in a reasonable amount of time. That would be left up to Brickhouse to decide!