• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

It's all good. The idea is to grant a member's wish and then in return you get to ask for one yourself, and so on. I suppose they could be purchased if you are able to get them from a varifiable source in a reasonable amount of time. That would be left up to Brickhouse to decide!
Aaaah I see, thank you for clarifying! And yea, we'll see what he has to say I guess lol. I'm just trying to be involved with the forum and all I was hoping for in return on here was anything really. Just something to help me build a collection. I'd rather receive something random from someone than buy one myself when I have no clue what I'm looking for!

Aaaah I see, thank you for clarifying! And yea, we'll see what he has to say I guess lol. I'm just trying to be involved with the forum and all I was hoping for in return on here was anything really. Just something to help me build a collection. I'd rather receive something random from someone than buy one myself when I have no clue what I'm looking for!

The newbie sampler trade would be the best place to start for trying to get involved. It's basically designed so that you send your end first and a long standing member with an outstanding trader history sends you his. This thread, although similar, no one knows you, or your sources that you'd be sending cigars from. No offense, you might be a solid person, but we just don't know you (yet). Have to build some street cred first, build trust, and then you'd be amazed at what might appear in your collection along with the things you'll learn here. I enjoy cigars regularly that I never imagined I'd ever see before joining this place.
Seemed like forever when I first joined, but I'm glad I patiently waited because I learned a lot from the membership here just by reading and watching. Hope you do too!

I appreciate the offer, really do, but like others have said I think you need to establish yourself a bit more before taking part in this PIF Thread. It's not that I have any negative indication on your ability to follow through, it's just about establishment. In these sorts of threads/activities we generally ask for demonstrated participation in the site before allowing a transaction to be placed. The newbie thread, as mentioned, is the exception to that. That's what it's for.

So again, thanks for the offer, I do appreciate it. But go check out some other things such as the Newbie sampler, hang around, participate and then come on over to the PIF and see about getting in on the fun.

As for my wish, based on the holiday season this thread was pretty inactive. I'm going to let it hang another day or two then change it up. Thanks all, and good lookin' out Bri.

Ok, no takers on this one and it's sat long enough. Let's move on and go more simple.

How about anything with a Regional band on it. Those always interest me.

Let's try these first:
Don Carlos Personal Reserve
DC Eye of the Shark
LFD La Nox
Oliva V Melanio
La Mission du L'Atelier

I can do this for my KC friend. Just send me your addy.

For my wish I would like to try someone's all time favorite special occasion NC that is not an AF or Padron product.

I didn't get this packed up in time to go out today Larry. It will sail on Monday. - 9405503699300470776183

Give me a few to think of a wish list and I'll post then.......

Package arrived from Larry. Exceptional...just like you'd expect from him.

For my wish I'd like to try:
Fuente Mag 44
DC Eye of the Shark
DC Personal Reserve
Been dying to get my hands on a Diplomaticos No. 2 (Never Had one)

For my dream big wish: Bolivar Especial No. 2 Germany :D

I can help you with the shark and MAYBE the Diplo #2 if I haven't already smoked it. Won't know until I get home. If someone can help you out more then that or even with the big wish, they can take this.

Unfortunately no Diplos. I can still help you out with the shark. Pm me your addy and I can get it out to you.

Unfortunately no Diplos. I can still help you out with the shark. Pm me your addy and I can get it out to you.
I think I may have 2 or three of these if you want to hold off till tonight I will check.