• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

I got it...…..Please re-send your addy and this will go out on Friday.

Package went out this morning...…...

I would like someone to send a nice package to Tall Paul.

Package arrived outstanding! Thank you for the great sticks. You da man.

Where has Paul been? Every thing good with him?
To the best of my knowledge Paul is doing fine. We had a great time at the Herf this year as we always do. He’s just of that age when you have a couple small children and no time and litter money....that you can go a head and spend on cigars without guilt.
Enjoy brother!

To the best of my knowledge Paul is doing fine. We had a great time at the Herf this year as we always do. He’s just of that age when you have a couple small children and no time and litter money....that you can go a head and spend on cigars without guilt.
Enjoy brother!

Thanks mostly to Tom, he’s about to get hit pretty hard 😊

Thank you kindly @CigSid. As for a wish. I’d like a nice Fuente stick, something not of the regular production, or your favorite everyday, Cuban stick, nothing with the double bands or HTF.

Thank you kindly @CigSid. As for a wish. I’d like a nice Fuente stick, something not of the regular production, or your favorite everyday, Cuban stick, nothing with the double bands or HTF.
Yea I know I just did this but this is to hard to pass up......PM me you addy.......As a long time Fuente fan I can rock your house!