• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

If someone pms me Paul’s addy and what he likes I will do my best to send something nice his way

Landed safe n sound!!! My mailbox, I can not say the same about. Thank you @thinde!!! Your generosity is greatly appreciated. Those sticks will be enjoyed!!! Man you hit the spot brother! Thanks for the extras, they will be put to good use. :)

Thank you, Danke, Gracias!!!

C

Who is Gary?

If anyone has an “A” size cigar they may be willing to send, that would be great.

What do you mean by A size cigar?

Do you have an idea of something you'd want? If not a full list, then idea of a couple?

What do you mean by A size cigar?

Do you have an idea of something you'd want? If not a full list, then idea of a couple?

“A” size is really more of a name for a giant corona within a brand. Some Cuban brands had “A” sizes and now I think only Montecristo makes one, the Montecristo A. Some domestically available brands also make them, normally about 47X9.5”. Sorry about the confusion.

Also, Tom has fulfilled the wish.

A little something fun for your kinds your ways comes

Ok well it’s official that DAN is out of his mind! Can’t thank you enough for the over the top cigars along with the extras for the kids as well! Thank you very much my friend it will all be enjoyed!

5359817A-589D-4622-8828-A11C3A6AC38A.jpeg
Now who wants some?

Paul

Cigar Pass It Forward is a different thread from MAW. I believe Cgar Dan is up.

My only unicorn wish is to try any cigar from 1976 my bday year. Doubt that will ever happen due to the rarity. Outside of that and in the realm of us mere mortals: anything from the list below

Any custom roll besides Johnny-O, anything from Warped, ez milk and cookies, Norteno, anything from Noel Rojas, have not had an Opus in a few years, or honestly anything that you guys enjoy and would like to share

My only unicorn wish is to try any cigar from 1976 my bday year. Doubt that will ever happen due to the rarity. Outside of that and in the realm of us mere mortals: anything from the list below

Any custom roll besides Johnny-O, anything from Warped, ez milk and cookies, Norteno, anything from Noel Rojas, have not had an Opus in a few years, or honestly anything that you guys enjoy and would like to share
There are some cigars that old, but not common. You'd be surprised.