• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Thanks, Nate, that was very kind of you. I'm not really in a position to wish for much other than better than a dog rocket, and not sure anything I have is anything anybody else would wish for, but I'll do what I can.

Thanks, Nate, that was very kind of you. I'm not really in a position to wish for much other than better than a dog rocket, and not sure anything I have is anything anybody else would wish for, but I'll do what I can.
Chuck here is a thought to get your brain working. throw a few ideas out for the group. 1) Some that you think you’d love to try but don’t think you would ever have the opportunity to try. 2) A brand or line that you haven’t tried but want to try. 3) Or ask for someone to send you what they are really enjoying these days.

enjoy the process.

Thanks again to Nate for passing his wish on to me, but it makes me extremely uncomfortable to ask anybody for anything. I just can't do it, especially given my short tenure here.

Maybe Nate will take the wish for himself or pass it on to somebody else, I just don't feel like this is the time for me to be jumping in here.

Thanks again to Nate for passing his wish on to me, but it makes me extremely uncomfortable to ask anybody for anything. I just can't do it, especially given my short tenure here.

Maybe Nate will take the wish for himself or pass it on to somebody else, I just don't feel like this is the time for me to be jumping in here.
You haven't been around for that long, so I'll try to help you out here because the same thing happened to me....

They won't let this fly haha, might as well just post some wishes