• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Sorry I missed this post! Still trying to get back into the swing of things. Thanks for passing your wish along to me @ChuckJr! I really appreciate it.
As for my wish here's a few suggestions that come to mind

Anything Roma Craft especially Cromagnon or Neanderthal.
Anything Tatuaje, especially the red label.
Anything Rojas., especially a KSG
This will go out today 9405503699300017930153

Last edited:
No I haven’t… I’m going to reach a little for my first attempt. I would love to try a Cohiba, Trinidad, or Quai d'Orsay in a larger format. I have only had the siglo I and cigarillos.
Okay, Tex. Someone help out the guy with no backflow preventers in his sewage line.

No I haven’t… I’m going to reach a little for my first attempt. I would love to try a Cohiba, Trinidad, or Quai d'Orsay in a larger format. I have only had the siglo I and cigarillos.
Aaron, did I send a QdO 50 with the contest winnings? I have one left, and it's yours if you want it.

*EDIT*. That's the only one of your requests I have. Sry.

Aaron, did I send a QdO 50 with the contest winnings? I have one left, and it's yours if you want it.

*EDIT*. That's the only one of your requests I have. Sry.
No I did not receive a QdO 50, but I certainly do not want to take the only one you have. Let’s give it through the weekend, if no takers, I will revise on Monday.

I could help with the larger format Cohiba...but I really want someone else to pick this up because you NEED to have a QdO which I have none....So someone jump on this!!!

Alright, I'll step out of this one (and smoke that QdO 50 tonight), as I know that Steve and John can treat you much better than I can here. Hopefully I can pick up a PIF here in the near future. Thanks, guys!

Ok I have no idea how you to guys pulled this off, but I received packages from @ConDaddy and @jfields on the same day. All I can say is WOW!!! Thank you both for your generosity. Not sure who is up next since I received from both, I will let you two throw rocks and see who wins. 😉 Thanks again brothers!!!
Steve is up! I was just happy he let me jump in and ride his coat tails! 😂