• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Actually, I cringed a little bit! But I have to admit, I laughed when you told me while we were hunting.
I don’t remember telling you about it while I was hunting. Nick has never impressed me as someone who gets upset about amputee cracks. Matter of fact, he was the one making all the jokes about it in a pm exchange years ago.

I don’t remember telling you about it while I was hunting. Nick has never impressed me as someone who gets upset about amputee cracks. Matter of fact, he was the one making all the jokes about it in a pm exchange years ago.
I'm beginning to worry about you! You told me while we were riding around in my truck. You also trid to convince me that I was me who wanted to take the pistol when we went for a ride at 3 in the morning.

I'm beginning to worry about you! You told me while we were riding around in my truck. You also trid to convince me that I was me who wanted to take the pistol when we went for a ride at 3 in the morning.
Oh you did fucker!! I kept trying to ignore you, but you were on repeat every five minutes....

Oh you did fucker!! I kept trying to ignore you, but you were on repeat every five minutes....
So you say. You're the one I constantly have to remind about the laws and the penalties.😁

Firewood permits .......

I forgot that it’s my turn. Okay, my wish is to try your favorite Cuban & NonCuban cigars. If you are so kind as to send Cubans then please include as much info as feasible as I’ll use them for my summer Cuban review.

I forgot that it’s my turn. Okay, my wish is to try your favorite Cuban & NonCuban cigars. If you are so kind as to send Cubans then please include as much info as feasible as I’ll use them for my summer Cuban review.
I've been looking forward to getting in on this but I'm about to be out of town for a few weeks and cant get a quick enough turn around. I'll catch up on down the line though.