• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Hmmm, let’s see.

1) Your go to cigar, something you keep on hand all the time (for me that’s either a Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles or a Don Pepin Garcia Blue).

A) Your favorite Dominican or Nicaraguan.

B) I’ve only ever had one Davidoff, so maybe one of those.

4) I can’t remember ever trying anything from Punch, so maybe a Punch. Diablo maybe or Rare Corojo or ?

I prefer ring gauges 42-50 and not too long, 4.5”-5.5”; but I sure wouldn’t turn my nose up at pretty much any size.
Only one Davidoff 🫣 Lawd have mercy…do you remember what it was?

Hmmm, let’s see.

1) Your go to cigar, something you keep on hand all the time (for me that’s either a Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles or a Don Pepin Garcia Blue).

A) Your favorite Dominican or Nicaraguan.

B) I’ve only ever had one Davidoff, so maybe one of those.

4) I can’t remember ever trying anything from Punch, so maybe a Punch. Diablo maybe or Rare Corojo or ?

I prefer ring gauges 42-50 and not too long, 4.5”-5.5”; but I sure wouldn’t turn my nose up at pretty much any size.
@jacot23 i got you covered if you want to PM your info.

Well, the weathers been oddly nice lately, so I can’t wish for that. I always enjoy trying others favorite cigars at the time.

Favorite Nicaraguan
Favorite CC
Favorite Dominican
Favorite “botique”

I’m always happy with anything, this community is a lot of fun to be a part of. Thanks @Smart Ash and @dawgie34203 for the reminder.

Where’s your list, dawgie?

It took me a few days to ponder this, and this is what I came up with. Since this is my first go ‘round, if I’ve done it incorrectly, please let me know, as I am still learning…

• your favorite Johnny-O
  • your favorite “Year Of The (name your animal)”
  • your favorite ISOM
  • your favorite “odd” or “unique” stick
Size wise, I prefer lanceros up to toros. I’m also a Maduro whore, and recently have been enjoying anything wrapped in San Andreas.

However, there are so many great cigars that I haven’t tried yet, that I really would be very happy with anything. Well, except for a Black-n-Mild, like @Aalvord2 sent me…

This has been here for too long. Someone please pick this up unless you want to deal with my crazy wish list next 😉

Giving everyone fair warning till Sunday afternoon

It took me a few days to ponder this, and this is what I came up with. Since this is my first go ‘round, if I’ve done it incorrectly, please let me know, as I am still learning…

• your favorite Johnny-O
  • your favorite “Year Of The (name your animal)”
  • your favorite ISOM
  • your favorite “odd” or “unique” stick
Size wise, I prefer lanceros up to toros. I’m also a Maduro whore, and recently have been enjoying anything wrapped in San Andreas.

However, there are so many great cigars that I haven’t tried yet, that I really would be very happy with anything. Well, except for a Black-n-Mild, like @Aalvord2 sent me…
I got you on the JO, the ISOM & the “unique “ stick. Also if we can go with: “The Year Of The Panda, I might be able to do that too.