• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

I’m honored, but also feel it should be passed onto someone more deserving.

I do have a an active ISO Thread in the Buy/Sell/Trade Marketplace if anyone can assist in my Davidoff obsession.

However, to satisfy the rules, my Wish/PIF is to be added to the top of the list for the next Newbie Trade. My collection has been rather focused of late, and my purchases limited to a certain scope. I’d like to participate in giving back to a New Member at least once to return the favor when I first participated. Whoever that Member is, can they be next in line for this opportunity?
@drunkfish3 @ilikefishes @CgarDan @cabaiguan juan @theorangeman
Can you guys make this happen?

I’m honored, but also feel it should be passed onto someone more deserving.

I do have a an active ISO Thread in the Buy/Sell/Trade Marketplace if anyone can assist in my Davidoff obsession.

However, to satisfy the rules, my Wish/PIF is to be added to the top of the list for the next Newbie Trade. My collection has been rather focused of late, and my purchases limited to a certain scope. I’d like to participate in giving back to a New Member at least once to return the favor when I first participated. Whoever that Member is, can they be next in line for this opportunity?

I think the procedure is if you want to pass to another person you name who you are selecting and that person puts up their wish list here

Not really sure what he is asking but with that trade the newbies send us money and we send cigars. So not sure asking a newbie to send money to him for cigars is ok. Of he wants to give back he can always bomb a newbie or offer a newbie sampler in the for sale section if he qualifies.

The Newbie Trade, from what I read, was either a Trade OR Cash for cigars. Being that I was asking for a one off “FOG” Status, I was going to keep it a pure trade-cigars for cigars. Perhaps it sounded better in my head.

I do have a habit of making things more complicated than they need to be. My apologies!

In the spirit of PIF, and taking the advice @CgarDan, as well as keeping it simple…

@BurnBerry you're up next 🙏🏻

The Newbie Trade, from what I read, was either a Trade OR Cash for cigars. Being that I was asking for a one off “FOG” Status, I was going to keep it a pure trade-cigars for cigars. Perhaps it sounded better in my head.

I do have a habit of making things more complicated than they need to be. My apologies!

In the spirit of PIF, and taking the advice @CgarDan, as well as keeping it simple…

@BurnBerry you're up next 🙏🏻
No it is a cash fir cigar trade.

@wrussell46 and I share a like for Davidoff and lcdh cc's.

1. Tat Pork Chop (y'all seem to like this one)
2. Any uncommon Davidoff or Davidoff Millennium with some age (1+ years)
3. Any quality CC
4. Your favorite cigar with San Andreas leaves.

If I did this wrong, feel free to kick my teeth in.

Last edited:
Alright let’s get this going again. I’m passing my turn to @Smart Ash Let’s here your wish brother.
Wow! Completely unexpected. Thank you very much for the opportunity. I really appreciate this.

Let’s see, I prefer 50-56 ring gauge cigars in the Robusto to Toro lengths.

1. Any custom rolled CC (E.g. Johnny O)
2. Any Smoke Inn Exclusive
3. Any Limited Edition you love
4. The first premium cigar you remember smoking that hooked you into this hobby.

Again, thank you @TexasTraveler

Wow! Completely unexpected. Thank you very much for the opportunity. I really appreciate this.

Let’s see, I prefer 50-56 ring gauge cigars in the Robusto to Toro lengths.

1. Any custom rolled CC (E.g. Johnny O)
2. Any Smoke Inn Exclusive
3. Any Limited Edition you love
4. The first premium cigar you remember smoking that hooked you into this hobby.

Again, thank you @TexasTraveler

I got you brother(except maybe number 3), PM your address(thought I had it but nope).

Hmmm, let’s see.

1) Your go to cigar, something you keep on hand all the time (for me that’s either a Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles or a Don Pepin Garcia Blue).

A) Your favorite Dominican or Nicaraguan.

B) I’ve only ever had one Davidoff, so maybe one of those.

4) I can’t remember ever trying anything from Punch, so maybe a Punch. Diablo maybe or Rare Corojo or ?

I prefer ring gauges 42-50 and not too long, 4.5”-5.5”; but I sure wouldn’t turn my nose up at pretty much any size.