• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Sorry, I looked at a quote and not the actual post . . . according to the thread it was granted by tone. :blush:

Jim, from a little more than 48 hours ago.

I could be wrong, but it seems as if you might have a problem with me taking 48 hours to post my wishes :sign:. If you do I say oh well we are not on the Tommy Boy clock :rolleyes:.

I don't have a problem with it. I just find it strange that some people blow an o-ring if a wish isn't made within 5 minutes of a wish being granted, but no hall monitor was to found this time around.

No worries Tom I understand where you are coming from. Just not a lot for me to wish for in the relm of what I gave up, so I had to wait a minute and ponder. I wanted to keep the thread going when I did wish and not post a bunch of outrageous stuff no one wants to give up :).

Jim

Unless I'm missing something there is harm when someone agrees to fulfill a wish and doesn't come through. For the good of the community a resolution needs to be found instead of simply brushing it under the rug.

Unless I'm missing something there is harm when someone agrees to fulfill a wish and doesn't come through. For the good of the community a resolution needs to be found instead of simply brushing it under the rug.

Its not about brushing it under the rug. And a resolution is in the works. Its keeping this peaceful and respectful. I'm not wanting to see a flame fest over this and I will not be happy if that is what it turns too.

All parties involved know I wanted nothing to do with the Wish thread in the first place. I have nothing but respect for the CP'er that is involved and he knows for a fact I wanted nothing to do with this thread. And Swissy being the one that passed his wish off to me which I have nothing but respect for as well.

I only posted it so that maybe someone can come up with a solution as I have been trying to figure something out for a month. As I never wanted the wish, but wishes have been granted since then. I didn't want to bring it out but I could not go on hiding the fact it never happened. Not that I wanted a wish in the first place. I am surprised that no one didn't catch the fact I have never posted saying thank you and that my wish was fulfilled. :(

Then I was missing the something, that a resolution is in the works. :cool: I do wonder that since it is a public issue being in the MAWPIF and having come out here if it shouldn't be addressed in the open so no one questions anyone else's character as a result. But that isn't the kind of question I'm equipped to answer.

Then I was missing the something, that a resolution is in the works. :cool: I do wonder that since it is a public issue being in the MAWPIF and having come out here if it shouldn't be addressed in the open so no one questions anyone else's character as a result. But that isn't the kind of question I'm equipped to answer.

I do not think there is anyone here that can question his character. There is no reason for it to be aired out in public. I am sure that an amicable resolution will come out of this.

E

Edit: Took out name in question

Just to be clear in no way am I questioning Anthony's character. Until your post I didn't know who granted the wish.

Just to be clear in no way am I questioning Anthony's character. Until your post I didn't know who granted the wish.

Because I didn't want to name him directly. I respect Tony 3000000%. I have been trying to work something out and communicating with all involved since this started. I only came out because I am at the dead end of a wall and thus my only solution was to pass my wish onto someone else. Stepthirteen offered to pass his wish to Black Plague as well. So yeah, a solution is in the works. Jim and Tony both can verify I wanted nothing to do with the whole MAW PIF thread. I know a solution will be found and it will be taken care of. If other wishes wouldn't have been given since then, I would have let this go quietly into the Sunset.

I came out now as I verified no package around May 8th or 9th. Still no word that one arrived so I came out. I didn't want any name drugged into the mud and thus I avoided saying the name. Because this isn't going to be about some flame fest. I am sick and tired of those of late.

I am not brushing it under the rug I am passing my wish to BP.

Jim

Then why did you post anything if you did not have the entire story? Seems you should have probably read just a bit more and posted less don't you think ;).

Jim

Easy Jimmy! We're back on the right path now..... :thumbs:

Thank you Jim for what you are doing. You are always raising the standards for other BOTL and SOTL to look up to. I really appreciate the assistance in getting this resolved peacefully. I have a long PM for Tony, but his PM box is full now. Now we will just have to wait for Black Plague to log in and make a wish. But I feel this is settled and the thread can continue on. :)

Ok...I talked to Tony and now I know what happened. Its back on track without any intervention by Stepthirteen. Again, thank you Jim for stepping up. I will figure out something to help ole Black Plague out when he comes back online. I think I know something in the locker he may enjoy. :thumbs:

Ok...I talked to Tony and now I know what happened. Its back on track without any intervention by Stepthirteen. Again, thank you Jim for stepping up. I will figure out something to help ole Black Plague out when he comes back online. I think I know something in the locker he may enjoy. :thumbs:

Loren,

I would still like to pass my wish to BP if that is ok :). I just think it would be easier that way all around. So lets just do that and move forward. What say you?

Jim

Ok, after reading the rules here, I think I get how this MAW stuff works.

Habanos RyJ Cedro de Luxe No. 1
Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro
Partagas Salomon (the new regular production ones)
DPG Blue Label Lancero
(and my one extravagent wish) PL Magnifico UK Regional

And since I got on this thread via someone else's generosity, I'll try to grant a freebie wish for someone else (if I have the sticks).

DPG Blue Label Lancero

And since I got on this thread via someone else's generosity, I'll try to grant a freebie wish for someone else (if I have the sticks).

Got you covered on this.

For me lets try

Forbidden X Lancero
BBMF
Partagas Salomon

be back with some more in the PM

Sounds good to me. You're up!
PM me yor addy and this will go out Monday.

Brian

We will start with some sticks off my current wish list.

Montecristo Sublime EL 08
Cuaba Piramides EL 08
Partagas Serie D #5 EL 08
Partagas Culebra
Trinidad Double Robusto
Romeo y Julieta Hermoso #2 EL 2004
RyJ Short Churchill
HDM Pirimides EL 03

Brian

This arrived today thanks again!

DPG Blue Label Lancero

Got you covered on this.

For me lets try

Forbidden X Lancero

BBMF
Partagas Salomon

be back with some more in the PM

Done! I'll get a wish up here in a few.

Alrighty, my wish:

I'm gonna throw caution to the wind here and just ask that somebody send me a cigar that they find to be interesting(in a good way).