• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Thanks Ed! I'll be back in a little bit with a few easy to find sticks for those of you who have been looking to jump on this but don't have the HTFs to play.

Edit to add:

A few I would like to try, but have not purchased:

Any Trinidad (cuban)
Davidoff No.1 or No.3 (non-cuban)
Any cigar you feel strongly that others should try but I have likely not experienced (could be $2, could be a house brand, doesn't matter as long as you think it's worth a try)

:whistling:

I think I've got you covered. Let me know if you're game. :cool:

edited: rephrase/spelling

Thanks Ed! I'll be back in a little bit with a few easy to find sticks for those of you who have been looking to jump on this but don't have the HTFs to play.

Edit to add:

A few I would like to try, but have not purchased:

Any Trinidad (cuban)
Davidoff No.1 or No.3 (non-cuban)
Any cigar you feel strongly that others should try but I have likely not experienced (could be $2, could be a house brand, doesn't matter as long as you think it's worth a try)

:whistling:

I think I've got you covered. Let me know if you're game. :cool:

edited: rephrase/spelling

I think it is safe to put some wishes up.

Ed

o.k.

here are my wishes;

opus maduro
OR opus or anejo
aged WOAM
aged trinidad fundadores
siglo VI tube

simple, right?

:laugh:

o.k.

here are my wishes;

opus maduro
OR opus or anejo
aged WOAM
aged trinidad fundadores
siglo VI tube

simple, right?

:laugh:

I think I just may be able to take care of you on a few of these :whistling:. I am pretty sure I have you addy, but just in case can you PM it to me please.

Jim

Cool that will go out today! My wish will be really easy.

I would like a couple of CC's. Don't care which brand. Just pick 1 or 2 of your favorites. The only thing I would ask is no Fonseca as that is the only one I have tried. (although I do like those)

Cohiba
Bolivar
RASS
HdM
Upmann
Partagas
Monte
RyJ
Punch

Just something you like/love

edited to actually read Northermoris' post and this will go out closer to the date you return.
Package on the way,DC# sent.

Brian

PM with DC sent to CasaSoho.

So who's next with their wish? :whistling:

I'm not going to make a big deal out of this. Swissy aka Jim passed a wish on to me. I bought some cigars from the get out of the dog house sale with the misses and told him he better not send them or I would take a massive dump on them and send pictures as confirmation of my word.

After a few days, I posted and a CP'er responded. Alas, this didn't get full filled. I personally didn't want to do a wish in the first place. I am now going to pass mine to Black Plague. Reason: he deserves it. He was very generous about my Freedom Smokes and fulfilling a wish of mine with handing me his only 858 Rosado to smoke. Anyone one that belonged to CP at that time will know what I'm talking about.

So without further ado, please allow BP to make a wish and it gets granted. :thumbs:

Wait you are saying your wish was never granted Loren?

Edit: It IS a big deal because that person got their wish granted etc etc if that is the case and there is someone else up, so it is currently step's turn. Can you clarify on what went down?

According to the threads, his wish was granted by theroberthogan.

edit: post #390, page 20

Jim, from a little more than 48 hours ago.

I could be wrong, but it seems as if you might have a problem with me taking 48 hours to post my wishes :sign:. If you do I say oh well we are not on the Tommy Boy clock :rolleyes:.

I'm not going to make a big deal out of this. Swissy aka Jim passed a wish on to me. I bought some cigars from the get out of the dog house sale with the misses and told him he better not send them or I would take a massive dump on them and send pictures as confirmation of my word.

After a few days, I posted and a CP'er responded. Alas, this didn't get full filled. I personally didn't want to do a wish in the first place. I am now going to pass mine to Black Plague. Reason: he deserves it. He was very generous about my Freedom Smokes and fulfilling a wish of mine with handing me his only 858 Rosado to smoke. Anyone one that belonged to CP at that time will know what I'm talking about.

So without further ado, please allow BP to make a wish and it gets granted. :thumbs:

I will make it easy :). I pass my wish to Black Plague. There I think it is all fixed even if Loren did get his wish granted. Loren did you PM him to make sure he knows he is up?

Jim

I could be wrong, but it seems as if you might have a problem with me taking 48 hours to post my wishes :sign:. If you do I say oh well we are not on the Tommy Boy clock :rolleyes:.

I will make it easy :). I pass my wish to Black Plague. There I think it is all fixed even if Loren did get his wish granted. Loren did you PM him to make sure he knows he is up?

Jim

Yeah I wrote Black Plague. I can verify as of May 7th or so, my wish was never granted and I'm sure the boys at The Outlaw would have told me if I got a package since. I only wrote this because wishes have been based off of Jim passing his to me after fulfilling another's wish.

Theober guy nominated ole Nutz for a wish. So basically it went...Jim passed it off to me. I made a post several days later as I was moving. A CP'er stepped up. Even though I didn't want it. Said CP'er gave his wish to Jim. Then theoberguy stepped in and nominated another. As this looked to be filled and was continuing.

I still don't want a wish. I did mine by doing an ISO for my last cigars back on May 4th and a couple on May 5th. I completely respect the CP'er that offered to fill my wish. He has been completely awesome through the years on the board. If Swissy wouldn't have tried to get even back at me. This wouldn't be here in the first place. :(

Edited to add; I wrote the CP'er involved. I wrote Jim. I've also wrote Black Plague. He hasn't been on for nearly 2 weeks. And I've wrote Phil the story in how all this came about. So he has the details. I saw a chance to get even with Jim and his salmon bomb. I took it and he turned around and got me involved in the Wish thread. And trust me...I was kicking, screaming, spitting, and finally clawing my way out of it so I never had to be involved in this. Since my cigars are over 400 miles away from me.

I don't have a problem with it. I just find it strange that some people blow an o-ring if a wish isn't made within 5 minutes of a wish being granted, but no hall monitor was to found this time around.

My wishes are :

NC:
Cabiguan WCD
Any Davidoff 100th
DCM 90th
Sand Shark
Don Arturo Gran Aniverxario SG

Added:
Liga Privada #9
Illusione MJ12
Any Esencia
Savinelli SS 2005 Torp
La Aurora Preferidos - Cammie
GOF - Don Carlos blend

ISOM:
Any Cohiba Maduro
Cuaba Salomon
LGC No. 1
Juan Lopez No. 2
HDM DC
Any Vegueros
davidoff :laugh:

Added:
Any RE
Monte Sublime
Any large format ISOM that's smoking well (except Lusis)

More will be added Saturday if need be.

Cheers
Looks like I really messed up... I forgot to send these out this past weekend. I owe you an apology sir. This package will be going out tomorrow and I will make sure to include a few other goodies to make up for the delay. Sorry about that man! I'll PM you a DC tomorrow.

Jim

Yeah I wrote Black Plague. I can verify as of May 7th or so, my wish was never granted and I'm sure the boys at The Outlaw would have told me if I got a package since. I only wrote this because wishes have been based off of Jim passing his to me after fulfilling another's wish.

Theober guy nominated ole Nutz for a wish. So basically it went...Jim passed it off to me. I made a post several days later as I was moving. A CP'er stepped up. Even though I didn't want it. Said CP'er gave his wish to Jim. Then theoberguy stepped in and nominated another. As this looked to be filled and was continuing.

I still don't want a wish. I did mine by doing an ISO for my last cigars back on May 4th and a couple on May 5th. I completely respect the CP'er that offered to fill my wish. He has been completely awesome through the years on the board. If Swissy wouldn't have tried to get even back at me. This wouldn't be here in the first place. :(

Edited to add; I wrote the CP'er involved. I wrote Jim. I've also wrote Black Plague. He hasn't been on for nearly 2 weeks. And I've wrote Phil the story in how all this came about. So he has the details. I saw a chance to get even with Jim and his salmon bomb. I took it and he turned around and got me involved in the Wish thread. And trust me...I was kicking, screaming, spitting, and finally clawing my way out of it so I never had to be involved in this. Since my cigars are over 400 miles away from me.

No harm no foul. Lets just get BP his wish, don't you think ;).

Jim