• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Alright then... This is my first wish so I'll start from the top and work down...

1) Opus X Devil Dog
2) Anejo Sand Shark
3) Pepin Pipe
4) BGM
5) Tatuaje Gran Cojonu 2003

Devil Dog??? what is that???
Your worst nightmare....BWahahahaaa :laugh:

LMAO
Well crap, I didn't know that cigar existed. Now I must get my hands on one. :thumbs:

By the way, I gotcha on the gold medal.

Alright then... This is my first wish so I'll start from the top and work down...

1) Opus X Devil Dog
2) Anejo Sand Shark
3) Pepin Pipe
4) BGM

Devil Dog??? what is that???
Your worst nightmare....BWahahahaaa :laugh:

Any relation to the Bee Dog?

also Spivy that link didnt work.

Are you sure you're not behind a firewall? SPIVY's link worked fine for me...

Strange, Cause I can get into Vitolas.net fine and see everything. However, when I click that link it just goes to Vitolas.net and comes up with an No image to display message.

Threadjack off.

lurch wishes'

1) Opus X Devil Dog
2) Anejo Sand Shark
3) Pepin Pipe
4) BGM

David

Lurch, let me know if the gold medal works for ya. If the address in your profile is right, I can get a package out by tomorrow morning.

Lurch, let me know if the gold medal works for ya. If the address in your profile is right, I can get a package out by tomorrow morning.

Sounds good to me... I've never had one so this will be fun...

BTW, the addy in my profile IS correct

??? Where does the Gold Medal come into play? So stupid... BGM.. What a idiot.. Sorry, carry on..

When posting links to vitolas.net you must use the url listed at the bottom of the page rather than the url in the address bar.

Just so everyone knows, I won't be sending HenrysCigar's cigars before Tuesday. I have his wish cigars, but was waiting on a few sticks to arrive to me that I could also send along. That package is not here yet and I have an unexpected trip in an hour and a half. I PMed him as well, but thought I'd disclose it to everyone. Thanks guys. Good to see this thing is humming along!

Lurch, I forgot to add, I also have you taken care of on the Tat Gran Cojonu.

Alright, here goes the wishlist:
Tat RC 184
Any non-partagas non-sol cubano culebra
Partagas Salomones
LGC CC (Any)
Monte Especial

Lurch, I forgot to add, I also have you taken care of on the Tat Gran Cojonu.

Alright, here goes the wishlist:
Tat RC 184
Any non-partagas non-sol cubano culebra
Partagas Salomones
LGC CC (Any)
Monte Especial

Alright then.... You just sealed Brent's fate. He'll go down in a blaze and glory along with me...

I wish that any member with 5+ months here that has never found a chance to jump in here, send me what ever you want and get a chance to make a wish.

If this is for real, I'll hook you up.

And that he did.. Justin send a hell of a variety of smokes, and even made it fun by adding a blind review.. He's a good guy but clearly doesn't play fair. :thumbs:

Thanks, can't wait for the review.

Alright Merkin, I'll get you on the ESG and a Davidoff if you can shoot me your addrress.

For my wish,

Tatuaje RC (either)
or
Opus Double Corona

Also:
858 SG
Any Cohiba ISOM

Package should hit you shortly dc# 03006000000136260094

Rich

hmm, I'll have to gather some new wishes. I'll post something new tonight.

Bro,

I could get you on the LGC CC...I believe I have a pair of La Gloria Cubana Medaille D-Or No.3 or La Gloria Cubana Medaille D-Or No.4. (i'd have to look closer to see which size they actually are.

I dont know if I'm allowed to go twice in such a short period of time...

You tell me I guess. :cool:

-Aaron