• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Modest at best....but you enjoy Kris!

As for me....hmmmm......any of the following would do me just fine, in no particular order:

Tatuaje K222
Partagas 898
Anything Trinidad
SCDLH La Fuerza

Thanks for looking!

Modest at best....but you enjoy Kris!

As for me....hmmmm......any of the following would do me just fine, in no particular order:

Tatuaje K222
Partagas 898
Anything Trinidad
SCDLH La Fuerza

Thanks for looking!

I was able to pick up some K222's. But the rest is still valid. Thanks for looking.

I'm just going to bump this a tad....I think the thread is just moving a bit slow. No biggie, I'm in zero hurry, but thought I'd give it a top.

Partagas 898
Anything Trinidad
SCDLH La Fuerza

It may be a day or two but I can get you on the original.

Glad you received the package and you like the selection.

When I met with Michael in St. Louis, he shared one of these with me and I would love to try another one, so my wish is...........

Caldwell Collection Long Live The King My Style is Jalapeno

I really like the lancero size, but would be willing to try any other Long Live the King.

Glad you received the package and you like the selection.

When I met with Michael in St. Louis, he shared one of these with me and I would love to try another one, so my wish is...........

Caldwell Collection Long Live The King My Style is Jalapeno

I really like the lancero size, but would be willing to try any other Long Live the King.

If nobody else has one available, I double checked and have no lanceros but I have one that I think is the "Petite Wide Double Churchill" I could send, along with a few Caldwells to satisfy any curiosity. Probably can't get to the PO before late next week, but if nobody chimes in with a lancero I'm more than hapy to field this one.

@golfgar Larry, package on its way across Missouri....

9505 5148 3048 7159 1166 42

As far as a wish- a RASS would be great, I am trying to decide on next purchases.

If there are no RASS to be had, a JL#1, PSP#2, PLPC, any San Cristobal....basically anything smoking nice right now that's in the "everyday smoke/stock up" range. Thanks!

Jerry, the package arrived safe and sound. Absolutely wonderful selection, above and beyond my Smple wish. I will look you up next trip to KC in the hope of having a cigar together.

Haha!! Its nice to know I was missed around here...

Been stuck in a third world country that filters half the internet :(

You just inspired me to fire up that JL#1 that's been quietly resting in my singles drawer.