• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Just so there is no confusion......I want the group to know.....I experienced a colossal brain fart regarding Bill's package.....It just went out yesterday!
DC#9505 5129 7042 8290 2283 16

I probably deserve a couple grape white owls but I would appreciate something pre- 1999.

Don’t have any pre-1999 grape White Owls, but do have some pre-1999 pineapple White Owls is that good for you?

I can vouch for the amazing quality of the pineapple stick as it was sent by Bri to me, and we all know Bri and Josh are quality folks, so they must be quality sticks. I think you deserve one for the shear experience of trying this hard to find stick ?

I’ll gladly take, with appreciation, whatever someone feel they can part with. Thanks in advance!

I’d love to try a Montecristo A or a pre 1999 ISOM stick but when it comes down to it I’ll accept, with gratitude, whatever you choose to send.

I’d love to try a Montecristo A or a pre 1999 ISOM stick but when it comes down to it I’ll accept, with gratitude, whatever you choose to send.

Okay I don't have either of those but I have some other cigars I think you'd like. I'll be happy to put a package together for you and will need an address. Of course if you'd like to wait and see on the above that's fine too...

First the bad news. The package did not go out Monday. My Monday went completely pear shaped and I never got to send it. The good news? It went out today - USPS 9405511899560097007890

Tom you should have my package in your hands Thursday...

Hopefully they arrived!!! Tracking indicates they were delivered Thursday morning...

I'm glad they arrived safely Tom. I hope you find something in there that you like...

I've thought about this and I don't have a particular wish so I am passing this on to somebody who does. Specifically I want to offer the opportunity to somebody who has been wanting to try a specific cigar but has never had the chance. It should be a wish that hopefully a member can cover, not for example a cigar from 1800.

I'm not sure exactly how to manage this so I am thinking that the first person who posts a specific wish gets a week to see if anyone can cover it. If after a week nobody steps up then it should go to the next wish posted.

If there are objections to this or if there is an already established format for this please let me know...

I've thought about this and I don't have a particular wish so I am passing this on to somebody who does. Specifically I want to offer the opportunity to somebody who has been wanting to try a specific cigar but has never had the chance. It should be a wish that hopefully a member can cover, not for example a cigar from 1800.

I'm not sure exactly how to manage this so I am thinking that the first person who posts a specific wish gets a week to see if anyone can cover it. If after a week nobody steps up then it should go to the next wish posted.

If there are objections to this or if there is an already established format for this please let me know...
this made me lol