• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

I'm not sure but I think wanlail granted fivebyfifty's wish. But I am not sure.

Honestly, I'm not sure either. But I see that KingAntz granted SOMEONE'S wih, then passed to 5x50

Am I seeing things, or was it not the case? If 5x50 is up, I got him. Otherwise whoever in the hell is up is still up :rolleyes:

All yours Swissy. Im not actually sure the stick i have was a pepin or if it was a LFD custom.

Guys... it should not be this difficult! :laugh:

But regardless, I'll take 5x50 and pass my wish to Brett (aka PetersCreek)

The last thread went 147 pages without the confusion this one has in the first page and a half :laugh:

Many thanks for the wish and heads up, Jim! I'm gonna have to mull this one a bit....

I don't feel the least bit worthy asking for it (seein' as how Jim generously passed me his wish) but here it goes...

...how about the Padron 80th Anniversary perfecto maduro?

wow... my bad. I thought I was helping a brother out! :blush:

Brett... if no one else steps up after this bump of the thread I will get you covered. Talk about the thread dying off!

The last thread went 147 pages without the confusion this one has in the first page and a half :laugh:
I guss im the wrench in the gear box sorry about that. Looks like things unkinked. Ill flog myself when I get home 20 lashes. HAHAHA

Im sure people will come back. I would grant the wish if I had it. But the other thread went faster because there were multiple wishes, so it is easier to grant.

Ed

wow... my bad. I thought I was helping a brother out! :blush:

Brett... if no one else steps up after this bump of the thread I will get you covered. Talk about the thread dying off!

If I had more than one left I would grant it, or if he decides to expand his list I would try to match something off there, as I'm sure many others would.

Brett send me your address and I'll get this out to you. Can't let this die down, can we?

Many thanks Tone! PM coming immediately after this post.

Jim...you helped a brother out just fine. The generosity (yours, Tone's, and everyone else on deck) just took me back a bit...but is very much appreciated.

I would have expanded my list eventually...but I was stumped at first as to what to wish for. I could only immediately recall seeing and drooling over the 80th not all that long ago. Well, I did briefly consider another but it seemed too out there.

Meet up with Tone last night for some cigars at a cigar bar here. Tone said he'd be at a confrence today for a few days so don't worry, he is around, just tied up at the moment.

Anyone hear from Anthony? I sent him a PM 2 days ago....

Meet up with Tone last night for some cigars at a cigar bar here. Tone said he'd be at a confrence today for a few days so don't worry, he is around, just tied up at the moment.

Oh, one of those conferences... :whistling: