• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Still no luck...

Opus Maduro
OR or SLB/Old Opus
VR Jubilaum
Cohiba EL 2001
VSG ER
BBMF (never had one...)
GoF Carlito OR
Padron Familia (man these are insanely good)
Any Toboada
Sandshark
Dunhill or Davidoff :laugh:

I'll add more later this evening if there's still no luck.

Brothers, I just wanted to say my wish was granted by two generous members (thank you whopper and markmarksman). I was just curious, if it were possible, to squeeze markmarksman in for a wish whenever convenient. Whopper got to me first, and markmarksman also sent a very generous package, and I don't want him to miss out on a wish. I know this throws a kink in the order. Like I said, IF at all possible, and when it's the most convenient. I am so extremely sorry for the twist. I really don't want things to get upset.

YIM, i've not forgotten about you, it'll get out here soon, i'm leaving very early and getting in late, then to bed and re-start, i'll get it done this wknd...

Brothers, I just wanted to say my wish was granted by two generous members (thank you whopper and markmarksman). I was just curious, if it were possible, to squeeze markmarksman in for a wish whenever convenient. Whopper got to me first, and markmarksman also sent a very generous package, and I don't want him to miss out on a wish. I know this throws a kink in the order. Like I said, IF at all possible, and when it's the most convenient. I am so extremely sorry for the twist. I really don't want things to get upset.

Unless someone grants a wish and passes it to Mark, I don't see how that will happen.

Just to bring the sticks that Jeff's waiting on to the front...

Still no luck...

Opus Maduro
OR or SLB/Old Opus
VR Jubilaum
Cohiba EL 2001
VSG ER
BBMF (never had one...)
GoF Carlito OR
Padron Familia (man these are insanely good)
Any Toboada
Sandshark
Dunhill or Davidoff :laugh:

I'll add more later this evening if there's still no luck.

That being said, since I don't have any more unicorn sticks I'm looking for and now it's been 3+ days, I now pass my wish to markmarksman.

I'll PM him.

That being said, since I don't have any more unicorn sticks I'm looking for and now it's been 3+ days, I now pass my wish to markmarksman.

I'll PM him.

Thanks Mr. jlada,

My wish list is short but sweet,

Forbidden X Lancero
BBMFM
Padron Millennium
AF 13
Opus X shark
Illusion M7
Padron 80th
Padron 40th
AF 8-5-8 Rosada
Tat Frank
WOAM
LG Small Batch #1
LFD Culebra

Is this better?

Thanks Mr. jlada,

I would like a sample pack of Forbidden X Opus including a Lancero

Might want to try to wish for one HTF cigar at a time, instead of a sample pack of them.

I was thinking the same thing. Mark I'd change it to say Any Forbidden X or list out the ones you really want. Asking for an entire pack of cigars is not in the spirit of this thread...

I'll PM him.

Thanks Mr. jlada,

Forbidden X Lancero
BBMFM
Padron Millennium
AF 13
Opus X shark

Is this better?

Bump for better visability

Put a few more easier to find stuff on my list.

Bump (Just so no one else has to do it, sorry bout the wait)

Wow, this thing is still going on?

Mark, is the 858 Rosada even more rare than the elusive Rosado 858? You'd better get with Moki and a quarter on that one!

Forbidden X Lancero
BBMFM
Padron Millennium
AF 13
Opus X shark
Illusion M7
Padron 80th
Padron 40th
AF 8-5-8 Rosada

Is this better?

I can hook you up with a Padron 80th Maduro, but I won't be able to send it out till we get back from Honduras. If that's okay, then verify the address in your profile is good, and then I will post my wishes.

Forbidden X Lancero
BBMFM
Padron Millennium
AF 13
Opus X shark
Illusion M7
Padron 80th
Padron 40th
AF 8-5-8 Rosada

Is this better?

I can hook you up with a Padron 80th Maduro, but I won't be able to send it out till we get back from Honduras. If that's okay, then verify the address in your profile is good, and then I will post my wishes.

I think that is Okay, you granted his wish for him, I dont see why your trip to Honduras would be a problem. I would post your wish to get this back to its old self and moving forward.

David