• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

I am, I posted the wish, but left it up for an extended period due to no reply...

That being said, I'd like to further pass this wish to a buddy of mine who is having a bit of an identity crisis.

Drew (BMW) you're up buddy, PM incoming.

Gotcha, sorry, I had a bit of trouble trying to follow things is all, was trying to figure out who was up so I could see if I could grant a wish. Thanks!
biggrin.gif
*grumbles about needing more coffee....*

So, who's up then?

I am, I posted the wish, but left it up for an extended period due to no reply...

:FACEPALM: Dude, you even quoted his wish Charles!! Oh good god!!!

Franco, you are OUT OF CONTROL. I got the package, and they're marvelous. Thank you my friend...

I'm not sure if it happened to Charles or not, but the name change threw me off. I was like "Who does this Hyman guy think he is stepping on Guterman's......oh, right. He changed his name." Or something like that. Pass the coffee.

So, who's up then?

:FACEPALM: Dude, you even quoted his wish Charles!! Oh good god!!!

Franco, you are OUT OF CONTROL. I got the package, and they're marvelous. Thank you my friend...

I'm not sure if it happened to Charles or not, but the name change threw me off. I was like "Who does this Hyman guy think he is stepping on Guterman's......oh, right. He changed his name." Or something like that. Pass the coffee.

Clearly you too are meant for one another. Clint and Charles... :rolleyes:

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay, I'm at my moms house for the holiday and it's a bit hectic. I hope everyone had a good TG, and enjoying your weekend. Also, a big thank you to Daniel, I appreciate you looking out for me. It means a lot, especially right now. Let me try to keep this simple.

Tat Drac (I know, who didn't see that coming)
Any ISOM that you guys think is smoking well

If this doesn't get any hits, I'll expand a bit more. Enjoy the rest of your weekend gentlemen.

-Drew

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay, I'm at my moms house for the holiday and it's a bit hectic. I hope everyone had a good TG, and enjoying your weekend. Also, a big thank you to Daniel, I appreciate you looking out for me. It means a lot, especially right now. Let me try to keep this simple.

Tat Drac (I know, who didn't see that coming) <----- Yup
Any ISOM that you guys think is smoking well
<------ And Yup

If this doesn't get any hits, I'll expand a bit more. Enjoy the rest of your weekend gentlemen.

-Drew

Have you on those Drew. Passing this to a newb with 1-6 months time and no asshattery. First to reply...

[/quote]

Have you on those Drew. Passing this to a newb with 1-6 months time and no asshattery. First to reply...
[/quote]

I will take the wish I really do need an ashtray, no lie...

Alright for the wish.

Hemingway between the lines
Hemingway short story
Tatuaje (Any, I have tried the La Riqueza, Havanna, and Especial)
Padron Millenium {Wishing upon stars ;-) }
I really do not have an ashtray either and would like to obtain a decent ceramic one some day or stinky (heard good things)

Alright for the wish.

Hemingway short story
I really do not have an ashtray either and would like to obtain a decent ceramic one some day or stinky (heard good things)

I got you on this. This will have to go out Monday though. :thumbs:

I'll pass my wish on to someone who blew me up pretty good not too long ago.... AVB.

Alright for the wish.

Hemingway short story

I'll pass my wish on to someone who blew me up pretty good not too long ago.... AVB.

Thanks so much CRQuarto! Can't wait. Also big thanks to bigmanfromou for passing me his wish. I will be sure to return the favor some time :whistling:

Alright for the wish.

Hemingway short story

Hey Charles, did you message AVB?

Alright for the wish.

Hemingway short story

Yes sir! :) I was waiting to see if he posted here first, but I think it will be ok if I do instead. He said that he has been taken care of by the board many a time, and that there are others here that are less known but very deserving of the wish, and he would rather it go to one of them. I don't know if he already had someone in mind and PM'ed them already.

The package went out earlier today. DC# 0308 2690 0001 5559 1071

Thank you guys for this opportunity to PIF. :thumbs:

AVB wants me to choose someone that is deserving of a wish, so choose I did! Friggame, you are up bud! :D PM sent to let him know!

AVB wants me to choose someone that is deserving of a wish, so choose I did! Friggame, you are up bud! :D PM sent to let him know!

Someone needs to make a wish so I can right the balance and hopefully grant one some time!!! :sign:

The wish list:
Padron 80th Maduro
Tatuaje J21

Bolivar Gold Medal
RASS
Cohiba Lancero
Cohiba Esplendido
Partagas Lusitania

Thanks again CRQuarto for this opportunity.

Alright for the wish.

Hemingway short story

Yes sir! :) I was waiting to see if he posted here first, but I think it will be ok if I do instead. He said that he has been taken care of by the board many a time, and that there are others here that are less known but very deserving of the wish, and he would rather it go to one of them. I don't know if he already had someone in mind and PM'ed them already.

The package went out earlier today. DC# 0308 2690 0001 5559 1071

Thank you guys for this opportunity to PIF. :thumbs:

Package came today and :whistling: !!! Thanks CRQuarto. They smell wonderful and I can't wait to let them rest and put the fire to em. I have been researching all day (my obsessive nature) and am quite excited!

The wish list:
Padron 80th Maduro
Tatuaje J21

Bolivar Gold Medal
RASS
Cohiba Lancero
Cohiba Esplendido
Partagas Lusitania

Thanks again CRQuarto for this opportunity.

Alrighty, time to get this popping.

I have you on a:
  • '08 Rass
  • Padron 80th Maddy
  • '00 Party Lusi

Please send me your mailing info.

I'd like to wish for a Monte Sublime, or any cigar out of the Premium Select Program / High Quality Selections Program. If you're not sure what those are, PM me, I'd like to compare that to a "Standard" ISOM.

Thanks all.

Ok, expanding this to:

Any ISOM you feel like sending.

Bumping for Daniel's wish...anybody?

I have this one. Daniel if you send me your addy I will get it in the mail for you.

I have received a lot from this board in the short time that I have been here so I would like to pass a wish to anyone else :) Let me know if that is too broad and I will try and narrow it down some.

Thanks!~

I"ll wish for a smaller ring gauge Anejo... 46, 48, whatever... Had a shark and was amazed!

HA!