• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Walt your package is out today. DC# 9101805213683112464881. Enjoy!

I'll add to my wish list to try to move this forward.

Cohiba Lancero
Partagas Serie deConnaisseur No.1
Fonseca Cosacos
Padron 44th
Fuente BTL
Davidoff Maduro R
Tat Black CG
Any Johnny-O with some age

Fuente Magnum R (any of the sizes)
Punch Punch
Trinidad Robusto T
LGC Medaille d'or No.2
Padron Annivarsario Natural (any size)
EP Carrillo Edición Inaugural

Lets see how that goes.

Cohiba Lancero
Partagas Serie deConnaisseur No.1
Fonseca Cosacos
Padron 44th
Fuente BTL
Davidoff Maduro R
Tat Black CG
Any Johnny-O with some age

Fuente Magnum R (any of the sizes)
Punch Punch
Trinidad Robusto T
LGC Medaille d'or No.2
Padron Annivarsario Natural (any size)
EP Carrillo Edición Inaugural

Let me add
VR Unico
Any tubed ISOM
Viaje Holiday Blend
Something you're particularly enjoying lately

How much age you looking for on the Johnny O? Couple of months or couple of years?

I've got you on the VR Unico if that's ok.

Pugman, I got you on this.

You gotta give me a little direction though....I don't know what you have and haven't tried yet... ;)

Ok Pug, I will send you an 858 Rosado (new release), a Don Carlos #2 and a few others to try.

My wishes:

Any Cohiba (not Dominican :D)
Opus Shark
Opus Magnum O
5+ year old PAM

Thanks

Ok Pug, I will send you an 858 Rosado (new release), a Don Carlos #2 and a few others to try.

My wishes:

Opus Shark
Opus Magnum O
5+ year old PAM

Thanks
I've got a Trojan Magnum if that'll do... :whistling:

Ok Pugman, your package is ready to go but I forgot that the PO is closed tomorrow so it will go out Tuesday.
DC# 9405 5036 9930 0113 9625 53

Enjoy!

My wishes:

Opus Shark
Opus Magnum O
5+ year old PAM

Thanks

Well, let's add a few more:

BBF
Trini Fundadore
Any '09 EL
3+ year old PAM...... :D
Ramon Allones Gigantes
Diplo #2

Thank you Buzzed. Received my package yesterday 1/20/10 and found myself WOWed to tears. There were six tasty treats, two of which I have never had in any form, so this will make for a lesson in taste bud education.

The Rosado is the prime treat, and I think that one goes up in flames today. Most of you BOTL's have had high praise for the Rosado, so I am really looking forward to this.

I do have a question. What is an "EL"? I still don't know all the cigar shorthand you use, but I am paying attention.

Last but not least; I am still amazed, blown away and tickled poopless at your caring, sharing and generosity. Thank you to Hylan85 for giving me his PIF and BIG thanks to Buzzed for going over the top.

Ed (da Pugman)

Thank you Buzzed. Received my package yesterday 1/20/10 and found myself WOWed to tears. There were six tasty treats, two of which I have never had in any form, so this will make for a lesson in taste bud education.

The Rosado is the prime treat, and I think that one goes up in flames today. Most of you BOTL's have had high praise for the Rosado, so I am really looking forward to this.

I do have a question. What is an "EL"? I still don't know all the cigar shorthand you use, but I am paying attention.

Last but not least; I am still amazed, blown away and tickled poopless at your caring, sharing and generosity. Thank you to Hylan85 for giving me his PIF and BIG thanks to Buzzed for going over the top.

Ed (da Pugman)

Glad you got them and liked what I threw in there. Hope you enjoy smoking them. BTW, EL stands for Edicion Limitada.

Well, I don't really know what else to wish for. I tried to come up with some stuff that isn't too hard to find and that I would like to try. I will try to come up with more and post a little later.. :)

Ed (da Pugman)

Glad you got them and liked what I threw in there. Hope you enjoy smoking them. BTW, EL stands for Edicion Limitada.

Well, I don't really know what else to wish for. I tried to come up with some stuff that isn't too hard to find and that I would like to try. I will try to come up with more and post a little later.. :)

Alan,
I know I have a couple Padron 1964 Piramides from August 2003. Not sure if they are natty or maddies. I'll check when I get home shortly.

Joe

Back