• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Ok there buzzed (Alan), I have gone over hill and dale and I've put together a fiver for you. Due to logistics I can not get this out before Monday, but when I do, I will follow with a DC#.

Ok there buzzed (Alan), I have gone over hill and dale and I've put together a fiver for you. Due to logistics I can not get this out before Monday, but when I do, I will follow with a DC#.

Sounds great! Thanks a lot. Looks like you are up.

well he wanted something EL... Not sure if the other guy took care of him or not.

By EL he meant any of the cuban Edicion Limitadas.

Whoops... :blush:

Hey, thanks for the effort! Sorry I am so picky. :D

Just in case one of you want to jump in and help BUZZED, there is no 'EL' in my mix, and I ain't flying to Cuba over the weekend. :rolleyes:

Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like Pug granted Buzzed's wish. He just stated that he was not sending the EL so if someone had one they wanted to send Buzz as well to not hold back.

Pug is up I believe.

I am granting BUZZED wish, but NO 'EL'

As stated above by T2P, if one or more of you want to send BUZZED an 'EL'; that is up to you.

I am granting BUZZED wish, but NO 'EL'

As stated above by T2P, if one or more of you want to send BUZZED an 'EL'; that is up to you.

I'll step up and let Buzzed send me an EL... :whistling: