• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Erm, bump? :whistling:

Jesus Christ this is sad. I've got you covered on something special.

Hey Breedy, thanks for giving this a shot, I guess I'm with the believers now, that this has run its course. I don't want you to be the last brother to help and not get a wish, so how about I trade or pay you for them? :thumbs:

Erm, bump? :whistling:

Jesus Christ this is sad. I've got you covered on something special.
Thanks Breedy! I just saw this and was in the process of posting, but you beat me to it .. Dang .bmp extensions ..

How about something good to smoke at my wedding? I'll be hunting cigars for me and the boys soon, but I think I need something really nice for the after party!
The After Party? ... Shouldn't that be just you and the wife alone in a room consummating the marriage? ... Or are you one of those new age free bird people who are going to have an orgy? ... Or does the wife smoke too?

K&S%20Cigar%20Grotto.jpg

The Happy Couple!

Let me know if you are looking for a longer cigar or a shorter one ... And if you want one for the wifey-to-be.
- BD

I'm going to pass my wish to Jonesy. I"m in class for most of the day, can someone let him know.

Thanks for sending your wish my way Breedy, not sure what I've done to deserve it, but it's appreciated!

Since this thing seems to be stalling out at an alarming rate here recently, I'll just wish for your favorite cigar that you feel like sharing (no white owls Phil, I've already smoked one of yours!) in order to keep this moving.

Thanks again Brandon!

Thanks for sending your wish my way Breedy, not sure what I've done to deserve it, but it's appreciated!

Since this thing seems to be stalling out at an alarming rate here recently, I'll just wish for your favorite cigar that you feel like sharing (no white owls Phil, I've already smoked one of yours!) in order to keep this moving.

Thanks again Brandon!

Seriously...I made it big and put it in red!!!!!!!!

ETA:

Fuggit. I was going to be nice. It is fucking pathetic that this wish is still outstanding. A great brother asks for a simple wish and NO ONE steps up in over five days. I don't know what the fuck is going on with this but I am I embarrassed!

Thanks again Brandon!

I got you on this Jonesy! My favorite cigar lately has be a good old WOAM. I have one from '08 heading your way with a few tagalongs! PM incoming.

Jim

Edit to add: i will also wish for your favorite smoke that you feel like sharing. Thanks!

Thanks a bunch Jim, I love a WOAM!

Food for thought guys. Maybe it's about time to retire this thread because those that are going to pay it forward are going to do so without the use of this thread. It's nice to be able to wish for things, but the times of waiting in line to get into this thing are long gone. When it takes around a month to fulfill a couple wishes, maybe it's just time to put this thing to bed. It's run a long and good course, but when you get to the point that there are more posts bumping wishes, it's not worth it anymore.

I got Breedy's package today, OVER THE TOP completely. I'm very very grateful, looks and smells amazing. Thank you very much brother.

Food for thought guys. Maybe it's about time to retire this thread because those that are going to pay it forward are going to do so without the use of this thread. It's nice to be able to wish for things, but the times of waiting in line to get into this thing are long gone. When it takes around a month to fulfill a couple wishes, maybe it's just time to put this thing to bed. It's run a long and good course, but when you get to the point that there are more posts bumping wishes, it's not worth it anymore.

I remember when people would die for a chance to grant a wish..

I remember when people would die for a chance to grant a wish..

Maybe put it to rest for a couple of months and see if the demand comes back? I wish I could participate more with this thread; being at school makes it extremely difficult to know if I can meet a wish or not. Hopefully this summer the PIF will gain momentum once again. That being said...

Jim, I have you on a couple from your wishlist! PM incoming. :thumbs:

My Wish:
Whatever you feel like sending
Padron
Liga Privada
Your favorite smoke