• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

These are in my hand and in the mail in the morning brother. DC# coming soon. Will post wishes tonite.

Edit to add my wish list.

Number one on my wish list for years has been: ANY God of Fire.

After that:

RASS
WOAM
Any HTF Fuente.
Padron Millenium
Behike 52
"That there football shaped Opus X"

These are in my hand and in the mail in the morning brother. DC# coming soon. Will post wishes tonite.

After that:

RASS
WOAM
Any HTF Fuente.
Padron Millenium
Behike 52

Arrived today, thanks so much! Bumping this for James's wishes.

After that:

RASS
WOAM
Any HTF Fuente.
Padron Millenium
Behike 52

Pm me your addy

Like relationships, many good things require maintenance and aren't always effortless and easy. Lets keep this excellent thing going. bigmanfrommou, post yer wish list!

After that:

RASS
WOAM
Any HTF Fuente.
Padron Millenium
Behike 52

Pm me your addy

Like relationships, many good things require maintenance and aren't always effortless and easy. Lets keep this excellent thing going. bigmanfrommou, post yer wish list!

Could not agree more. This is too good a tradition to die. I look forward to granting many more wishes over many more years.

Sorry for the delay. James, your DC is 9405 9036 9930 0060 7346 45. Enjoy!

For my wish...anything that's smoking good. :thumbs:

Sorry for the delay. James, your DC is 9405 9036 9930 0060 7346 45. Enjoy!

For my wish...anything that's smoking good. :thumbs:

That's an easy one Julius; I got you on a few.

As for my wish

Behike
Cohiba
any EL or Regional release
any ISOM churchill
any of the HTF tats or viaje

Thanks!

Brandon

Just landed Julius, beautiful selection, and he has some nice friends! Many thanks sir!

That's an easy one Julius; I got you on a few.

As for my wish

Behike
Cohiba
any EL or Regional release
any ISOM churchill
any of the HTF tats or viaje

Thanks!

Brandon

Bumping so that the cigar fairy will come visit Brandon in his sleep. :laugh:

Thanks Brudda...I guess I should update the wish list although it seems pretty broad...If the above listed items are too hard to come by then how about a large cigar that is smoking well...you know, something along the lines of a Gran Reserva or a Morales custom "A" or a 98 RyJ churchill... :love: :p

Please no eggs or chiefs... ??? :sign:

Brandon

Thanks buddy! Yep the addy is correct. Thanks for stepping up and keeping this thing alive...you also need to post a wish up. :thumbs:

Brandon

Nulfton, what the f**k do you want? :laugh: J/K

You're up, cough up your list!

Oops, I'm effen up the system! :D My wish list is anything in the robusto format from "the island" or any short/quick cigar that one thinks is smoking well right now from anywhere.

Please someone blow Nate away! :D I just got home from a long day away and came home to an absolute bloodbath at the house. Don't you know I have little ones around here man?! Nate absolutely blew me away with an amazing selection of cigars. Every one of them from the wish list. He went way over the top and I just couldn't be happier. Thanks so much for filling my wish Brother! Fantastic job. :thumbs:

Now will someone take care of this guy? Please... :D

Brandon

Oops, I'm effen up the system! :D My wish list is anything in the robusto format from "the island" or any short/quick cigar that one thinks is smoking well right now from anywhere.

Nate, I'll take care of you here, my brother. PM me your mailing addy and I'll see if I can get something out tomorrow or Friday. Be back with my wishes after I get things squared away here with Nate!

Edit:

This is headed out tomorrow. DC# 9405 5036 9930 0477 9578 51

My Wishes:
Davidoff Puro d'oro Notables
Davidoff White Series
Any Davidoff anniversario
Any Opus X Forbidden X
AF Flor Fina 858 Rosado
AVO 85th LE 2011
Cohiba Behike 54
H. Upmann Regalias
illusione epernay le matin or le ferme
illusione 88 candela
Dunhill Signed Range robusto or PC
Any ISOM PC that are smoking realy well right now

Everything arrived A-OK. Thank you very much for the nice selection of smokes! The best part is that I haven't tried any of them except one and it died last night! I am very excited to try the rest. It was exactly what I was looking for and I'm going to find out just how well they are all smoking right now!