• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

BigJake6904 said:
For my wish....I wish to pass my wish to Ben (Modo22) for being a gentleman and covering someone else's debt in the Bowl Pick Em. I'll PM him and let him know he's up.

Nice! Hey Jake!

-Trey

BigJake6904 said:
For my wish....I wish to pass my wish to Ben (Modo22) for being a gentleman and covering someone else's debt in the Bowl Pick Em. I'll PM him and let him know he's up.

Jake, you are a generous Texan!  I really appreciate the gesture.  I will get a wish up tonight or tomorrow.

BigJake6904 said:
Jake how generous of you. How's the collection coming these days?

modo22 said:

Jake, you are a generous Texan!  I really appreciate the gesture.  I will get a wish up tonight or tomorrow.
List it!

Paul

Kxthor911 said:
Jake how generous of you. How's the collection coming these days?
Not to thread Jack...but it's growing a lot faster than I'm smoking.

I was just talking that I open my my humi's and just seem to find a ton of broadleaf wrappers. I want something different. I've been on a CC kick lately.

But I guess I would wish for something that is your favorite golf cigar?! I can't wait to get out and golf while enjoying something smooth, creamy, and not going to make me dizzy while putting :) so that's my wish, something not broadleaf and something you enjoy while golfing, CC or NC.

Thanks again Jake

modo22 said:
I was just talking that I open my my humi's and just seem to find a ton of broadleaf wrappers. I want something different. I've been on a CC kick lately.

But I guess I would wish for something that is your favorite golf cigar?! I can't wait to get out and golf while enjoying something smooth, creamy, and not going to make me dizzy while putting :) so that's my wish, something not broadleaf and something you enjoy while golfing, CC or NC.

Thanks again Jake

Surprisingly, I may be able to help out here.  PM coming your way.

Wow William that's a couple of wishes you have popped in a row. So generous, must be all that Hawaiian sun making you so giving :). Cheers brother.

Kxthor911 said:
Wow William that's a couple of wishes you have popped in a row. So generous, must be all that Hawaiian sun making you so giving :). Cheers brother.
Just helping a few BOTL stay warm and smoking in this bad winter weather.

oke&coke said:

Thanks again Jake

Surprisingly, I may be able to help out here.  PM coming your way.

Thank you!!  Look forward to this one!

Sticks landed safe!  Just got back in town and went straight to work with some issues, so I didn't have time to open her up yet. Will get home tonight and rip it up.  The size along of that thing scares me of whats inside...

Don't be too scared. I did throw in some filler cigars that should match your profile you wanted. Hope it passes muster.

My wishlist is a short one in this order. The first one is the one I have wanted to try the most.
1. E.P. Carrillo 2011 LE
2. Trinidad CC any size
3. Cuaba CC any size

Jake, sticks arrived....

Excellent selection, not a one I've actually tried...very much look forward to warmer weather and getting after em!

Thank You very much....

oke&coke said:
My wishlist is a short one in this order. The first one is the one I have wanted to try the most.
1. E.P. Carrillo 2011 LE
2. Trinidad CC any size
3. Cuaba CC any size
I would have number 2 and number 3 for ya......not number 1 though.... If that's ok, I'm your guy.....

giannilibrizzi said:
1. E.P. Carrillo 2011 LE
2. Trinidad CC any size
3. Cuaba CC any size
I would have number 2 and number 3 for ya......not number 1 though.... If that's ok, I'm your guy.....
Sure will pm my addy. I do know a place that has the EPC online, was hoping to try before I bought the box though. Just going to bite the bullet and get it.