• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The culprit will be found!

aquiring93

Bean Counter
When I find out who blew up my mailbox it's going to be hell. Thanks guys I really appreciate it. Everyone here at CP is awesome and such a welcoming group. It came at just the right time too before I head out to college. I will let these rest for a bit before I sit down and enjoy them on a fine evening. :thumbs:

Thanks again whoever you are, but sleep with one eye open because I will find you... :cool:

Nice hit bomber !

Glad you are enjoying your time here on CP Austin. Good luck with school. . .

Good luck with school! :whistling:

Noobs are so unsuspecting and innocent. Nice hit.

Nice hit. Enjoy college, and do try and make at least a little time to study in between drinking and smoking cigars...I can't speak from personal experience, but I'm told that studying is supposed to help the college experience. I don't see how, but then again...I spent four years pretty much an in a drunken stupor and from the pictures I've seen...apparently there is a lot that I don't remember.

nice hit, just find a place you can smoke and study and you'll be fine

Good luck and nice move into engineering, there is a big need for more "good" engineers.

We didn't get Lego's, we got Lincoln Logs.

Hehe, nice hit. Good luck with college, send us photos of coeds....

Hit hit ! I betcha this is going to make studying less of a PITA !