• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Dark Knight...goes nutzoid...

This ads some validity to what I heard about the 3:10 to Yuma set. Apparently the notoriously hot-headed Russell Crowe was the one who was easygoing and throwing parties for the set crew, while Bale was the primadonna making demands and hiding in his trailer. I can't seem to find a link to it yet. Either way, that was a full bore ass chewing worthy of the press it will get.

WWWD?

Seriously ... I do not care what hapened on the set there is just no justification for his reaction. When you lose your cool like that it takes all of the focus off of the douche who may or may not have deserved a reprimand. Does it really matter what the guy did at this point and will anyone really ever know or care? All we are going to hear about is Mr. Movie Star's rant and the 37 F-Bombs he dropped on this guy.

:sign:

Edit: Spelling and poor typing skills

Lol good stuff....does it make me think less of him...a little. He's still a damn good actor though and I'll continue to see his movies.

You know, after listening to the first half, I thought I'd pass judgment after I found out what happened, but after the second half... Seriously, sounded like he charged him! I want a video of it.

Wow. That man obviously needs his binky or his diapey changed. Someone on set that didn't need the money so bad should have just dropped him mid tyrade.

Wow. That man obviously needs his binky or his diapey changed. Someone on set that didn't need the money so bad should have just dropped him mid tyrade.

I think that may be more like career suicide. I imagine that would get around just as quickly as Bale actually freaking out, or faster.

Edit: Der grammers

To bad the pizza delivery man that didnt give a rip who he was didnt whip his ass. Nobody deserves to be treated like that. What a douche bag he is. I hope it comes back to bite him in the ass

He should visit a Anger management class and get that temper under control. Wow!!! :laugh:

Wow, that nonsense was absolutely unecessary on his behalf.
The whole "I'm not walking on the set if you're still hired" was waaaaay out of line, and very diva-esq.

On a side note, the dance remix was pretty funny :laugh:

I'm not defending the guy, but I'd be willing to bet everyone has work frustrations. Bale's obviously passionate about his work, and gets frustrated when someone interferes (apparently, more than once). Admittedly a little overboard, but I can empathize with being frustrated at the workplace.

Thanks for that MC....needed a good laugh today.
Rob

I'm not sure why this is so surprising to everyone. The film biz is rife with pretentious a-holes. You'd be shocked how many of the companies, agencies, and such treat their employees. It's an extremely cutthroat business and the talent agencies are notorious for making their interns and new hires sink or swim.

Here's a little clip from a great movie about the film biz. Granted it's a dramatization, but you'd be surprised how accurate it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2SLAgrouiw

edit:
another great clip from the movie. I actually used this very scene in a directing class I took in college. Great scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlFtQr6hyTI...feature=related